Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52043
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-Nov-06 12:44 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52043, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels"

Wed Nov 1 23:43:25 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Elisarnia perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:91

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..., Elisarnia (Guest), 05-Nov-06 10:28 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..., Elisarnia (Guest), 03-Nov-06 07:52 PM, #7
Reply I hope you don't forget me!, Soleric (Guest), 04-Nov-06 09:48 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..., Tidge (Guest), 03-Nov-06 12:58 AM, #6
Reply Why? No goodbyes? n/t, Seonex (Guest), 02-Nov-06 06:55 PM, #5
Reply NoooOOooo...., Daelen (Guest), 02-Nov-06 04:25 AM, #2
Reply RE: NoooOOooo...., Elisarnia (Guest), 02-Nov-06 09:31 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..., Lynaneaus (Guest), 02-Nov-06 12:50 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..., Elisarnia (Guest), 02-Nov-06 09:29 AM, #3

Elisarnia (Guest)Sun 05-Nov-06 10:28 PM

#52135, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..."
In response to Reply #0

Soleric, Depoetsende--you two were my favorite buddies to run around with. Wish we could have done so much more together. Congrats, to you Soleric! I hear you made Elder Prophet.

Lyn--my storm giant protecter! You were blast to travel with. Thanks for all the good times, and I really did enjoy helping you practice.

Didn't really get to know anyone else except maybe Seonex. Well Rin-rin too. You know your stuff. I always wanted to run around with you when I saw you online.

Corrlaan, thanks for another shot at empowerment. I just didn't feel my character was going anywhere anymore. Talked to you like twice. Good luck to you running the Fortress!

Sorry if I forgot anyone. It's been a really long day of traveling. I'll probably remember some more tomorrow and have to post again.

Elisarnia (Guest)Fri 03-Nov-06 07:52 PM

#52084, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..."
In response to Reply #0

Don't have time now, had to get all packed up and ready to go before I deleted. I'll write some goodbyes when I get home on Sunday!

Soleric (Guest)Sat 04-Nov-06 09:48 PM

#52113, "I hope you don't forget me!"
In response to Reply #7

I like goodbyes, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Anyhow, it was a pleasure to have you in the Fortress. I watched (and helped) you rank up from the lower ranks right into hero range and was hoping that you would stay around for some time!

Then you went and deleted! I want to wish you all the best with your next character and I'll see you in the fields soon, I hope?

Soleric!

Tidge (Guest)Fri 03-Nov-06 12:58 AM

#52069, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..."
In response to Reply #0

Fooey. Twas a good bit of time ranking together on and off. Kinda sad to see you go. I'm sure you have your reasons. Have fun

Seonex (Guest)Thu 02-Nov-06 06:55 PM

#52064, "Why? No goodbyes? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

No text.

Daelen (Guest)Thu 02-Nov-06 04:25 AM

#52047, "NoooOOooo...."
In response to Reply #0

I was just getting to really like you.
I liked the way you looked at things like if we do this, they are going to do that. Thinking ahead of what the enemy will do and planning for it.
Well good luck with your next.

Elisarnia (Guest)Thu 02-Nov-06 09:31 AM

#52051, "RE: NoooOOooo...."
In response to Reply #2

I think perhaps I was a little too cautious at times and then sometimes not at all. Glad you were starting to like me! Good luck with Daelan as well.

Lynaneaus (Guest)Thu 02-Nov-06 12:50 AM

#52044, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..."
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see this. Thanks for the help practicing that was very nice of you. I'll probably be following you shortly anyway.

Hope you come back with another character soon!

Elisarnia (Guest)Thu 02-Nov-06 09:29 AM

#52050, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infide..."
In response to Reply #1

I was happy to help you practice. Don't you be following me shortly after we spent all of that whole half an hour practicing!

It'll be a few days, but I'm sure I'll come back with something soon. Hope I'll see you in the fields again soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #52043 Previous topic | Next topic