Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=52043
52043, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 1 23:43:25 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Elisarnia perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:91
52135, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels
Posted by Elisarnia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Soleric, Depoetsende--you two were my favorite buddies to run around with. Wish we could have done so much more together. Congrats, to you Soleric! I hear you made Elder Prophet.

Lyn--my storm giant protecter! You were blast to travel with. Thanks for all the good times, and I really did enjoy helping you practice.

Didn't really get to know anyone else except maybe Seonex. Well Rin-rin too. You know your stuff. I always wanted to run around with you when I saw you online.

Corrlaan, thanks for another shot at empowerment. I just didn't feel my character was going anywhere anymore. Talked to you like twice. Good luck to you running the Fortress!

Sorry if I forgot anyone. It's been a really long day of traveling. I'll probably remember some more tomorrow and have to post again.
52084, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels
Don't have time now, had to get all packed up and ready to go before I deleted. I'll write some goodbyes when I get home on Sunday!
52113, I hope you don't forget me!
Posted by Soleric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I like goodbyes, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Anyhow, it was a pleasure to have you in the Fortress. I watched (and helped) you rank up from the lower ranks right into hero range and was hoping that you would stay around for some time!

Then you went and deleted! I want to wish you all the best with your next character and I'll see you in the fields soon, I hope?

Soleric!
52069, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels
Posted by Tidge on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fooey. Twas a good bit of time ranking together on and off. Kinda sad to see you go. I'm sure you have your reasons. Have fun
52064, Why? No goodbyes? n/t
Posted by Seonex on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No text.
52047, NoooOOooo....
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was just getting to really like you. :(
I liked the way you looked at things like if we do this, they are going to do that. Thinking ahead of what the enemy will do and planning for it.
Well good luck with your next.
52051, RE: NoooOOooo....
I think perhaps I was a little too cautious at times and then sometimes not at all. Glad you were starting to like me! Good luck with Daelan as well.
52044, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels
Posted by Lynaneaus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
:( Sad to see this. Thanks for the help practicing that was very nice of you. I'll probably be following you shortly anyway.

Hope you come back with another character soon!
52050, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Elisarnia the Slayer of Infidels
I was happy to help you practice. Don't you be following me shortly after we spent all of that whole half an hour practicing!

It'll be a few days, but I'm sure I'll come back with something soon. Hope I'll see you in the fields again soon.