Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Jhesar Blackclaw the Ghost Ca..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51874
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 25-Oct-06 10:56 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51874, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Jhesar Blackclaw the Ghost Cat of the Winds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris"

Wed Oct 25 22:52:03 2006

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Jhesar perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:353

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jhesar (Guest)Fri 27-Oct-06 08:14 AM

#51902, "For the IMM's: Can you tell me who gave me the titles a..."
In response to Reply #0

It was really fun and interesting and I was just curious to know, who I was interacting with on the others side. As always good stuff and thx for a fun game.
BattleScout

ValguarneraFri 27-Oct-06 09:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51905, "I bet the PBF knows!"
In response to Reply #1

You know us, all about the phat pile of Lincolns. 353 hours of entertainment, yo!

- Valguarnera, Minister of Shameless Plugs

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Jhesar (Guest)Fri 27-Oct-06 10:39 AM

#51908, "Word.. though I was looking for why and a bit of in dep..."
In response to Reply #2

AmarantheSun 29-Oct-06 11:16 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51940, "Titles"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 29-Oct-06 11:17 AM

Not to foil Valguarnera's attempts to solicit a PBF sale (I know you'll get one anyways, right?) Also we neglected much in depth explainations on your PBF comments regarding the titles. (Oops. Our bad. I'll try to be better about ponying up with the detail in the future.)

Lyristeon gave you the "Unruly Mountaineer" title. I believe he had no other explaination other than we don't like leaders with generic titles.

"the Ghost Cat of the Winds" was the title I gave you. Largely, it was focused on the bits of your role which mentioned the wind, along with your quest reward and all that. It was also just my poetic interpretation of your role, which may or may not have been accurate to your intentions. When I thought about a felar ranger attuned to the winds, I thought of a cat of prey, lurking around unseen, only to burst forth from the wilderness like a gust of wind, only to disappear again unseen. Jhesar seemed to fit that image from where I stood.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51874 Previous topic | Next topic