Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Jhesar Blackclaw the Ghost Cat of the Winds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51874
51874, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Jhesar Blackclaw the Ghost Cat of the Winds, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 25 22:52:03 2006

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Jhesar perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:353
51902, For the IMM's: Can you tell me who gave me the titles and did the RP for the Ghost Winds questiness?
Posted by Jhesar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was really fun and interesting and I was just curious to know, who I was interacting with on the others side. As always good stuff and thx for a fun game.
BattleScout
51905, I bet the PBF knows!
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know us, all about the phat pile of Lincolns. 353 hours of entertainment, yo!

- Valguarnera, Minister of Shameless Plugs

valguarnera@carrionfields.com
51908, Word.. though I was looking for why and a bit of in depth explanation behind it.. n/t
Posted by Jhesar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
51940, Titles
Posted by Amaranthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not to foil Valguarnera's attempts to solicit a PBF sale (I know you'll get one anyways, right?) Also we neglected much in depth explainations on your PBF comments regarding the titles. (Oops. Our bad. I'll try to be better about ponying up with the detail in the future.)

Lyristeon gave you the "Unruly Mountaineer" title. I believe he had no other explaination other than we don't like leaders with generic titles.

"the Ghost Cat of the Winds" was the title I gave you. Largely, it was focused on the bits of your role which mentioned the wind, along with your quest reward and all that. It was also just my poetic interpretation of your role, which may or may not have been accurate to your intentions. When I thought about a felar ranger attuned to the winds, I thought of a cat of prey, lurking around unseen, only to burst forth from the wilderness like a gust of wind, only to disappear again unseen. Jhesar seemed to fit that image from where I stood.