Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla, Gr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51655
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 18-Oct-06 07:20 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51655, "(DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla, Grave Disappointment"

Wed Oct 18 19:16:45 2006

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Gerhaul perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:129

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla..., Gerhaul (Guest), 18-Oct-06 10:28 PM, #1
     Reply enjoyed you, Arrherah (Guest), 18-Oct-06 11:48 PM, #2
     Reply RE: enjoyed you, Gerhaul (Guest), 19-Oct-06 10:21 AM, #6
     Reply A loss for team evil, Rinalias (Guest), 19-Oct-06 12:08 AM, #3
     Reply RE: A loss for team evil, Gerhaul (Guest), 19-Oct-06 10:23 AM, #7
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla..., Cyradia, 19-Oct-06 05:56 AM, #4
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla..., Gerhaul (Guest), 19-Oct-06 10:18 AM, #5

Gerhaul (Guest)Wed 18-Oct-06 10:28 PM

#51659, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I ####ed it all up. I had fun for some time but less and less at the end, even before I lost the tattoo. My very first tattoo, definitely not an easy path to follow. I actually ended up being more of a sphere survival then a sphere destruction hehe. I liked having pretty much everyone as ennemies but it got harder and harder to land kills, and I guess that took most of the fun away.

Cyradia: Mean, evil Goddess! Thanks for the tattoo, sorry for disappointing you. I really loved the few interactions we had, including the last one. And we're warned enough! It's not a newbie/friendly/easy/forgiving religion. I didn't see any IC reason to try and get the tattoo back. I've never really interacted much with imms before so I was happy to bear your tattoo for the time it lasted. I get a better feel of your religion now and will surely roll another follower someday.

Artias: I've told you IC, good luck! We didn't do a lot together besides ranking when we could. Pking I always prefered doing so alone. You seem to know a lot of ####.

Everyone else: Some fun fights is all I can really say.

See you all soon in the fields!

Arrherah (Guest)Wed 18-Oct-06 11:48 PM

#51663, "enjoyed you"
In response to Reply #1

I liked you. I was curious.. what happened?

Gerhaul (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 10:21 AM

#51677, "RE: enjoyed you"
In response to Reply #2

Hey, it's sad, but Scarabaeus was wizi like the day after you deleted For like two days in a row.

Maybe his religion is still dormant though...

As for what happened, well, don't #### with Cyradia

Rinalias (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 12:08 AM

#51664, "A loss for team evil"
In response to Reply #1

Can't say I'm overly sorry to see you go, daggers and all that.
You where a good fight, and fun to try things on!
By the way do you happen to have that bit of chaos with me bound logged? I'm a little curious as to what happened

Gerhaul (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 10:23 AM

#51678, "RE: A loss for team evil"
In response to Reply #3

Tough bard, good fights we had that time.
I don't have the log. We were fighting, Paskat came in and jacked you, I went in town for a bit, returned and jumped on him. That's basically it.

CyradiaThu 19-Oct-06 05:56 AM
Member since 26th Jan 2005
163 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51672, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla..."
In response to Reply #1

Good, I'm glad you had fun. I'm impressed that was your first tattoo and I really enjoyed the character. I had a hard time taking the tattoo away and I had hoped you'd stick around. I do understand that lone dog is a hard road to walk though and Cyradia chewed on you pretty hard.

Have fun with your following characters.

Gerhaul (Guest)Thu 19-Oct-06 10:18 AM

#51676, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla..."
In response to Reply #4

I'm curious now, would there be any possibility to get that tattoo back? Or could I have dealt with it differently? IC I thought I was done, really.

An Immortal says 'blah blah...***and asking for something I have already spoken of***...blah blah?'

We hadn't spoken of it!!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51655 Previous topic | Next topic