Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla, Grave Disappointment
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51655
51655, (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla, Grave Disappointment
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 18 19:16:45 2006

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Gerhaul perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:129
51659, RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla, Grave Disappointment
Posted by Gerhaul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I ####ed it all up. I had fun for some time but less and less at the end, even before I lost the tattoo. My very first tattoo, definitely not an easy path to follow. I actually ended up being more of a sphere survival then a sphere destruction hehe. I liked having pretty much everyone as ennemies but it got harder and harder to land kills, and I guess that took most of the fun away.

Cyradia: Mean, evil Goddess! Thanks for the tattoo, sorry for disappointing you. I really loved the few interactions we had, including the last one. And we're warned enough! It's not a newbie/friendly/easy/forgiving religion. I didn't see any IC reason to try and get the tattoo back. I've never really interacted much with imms before so I was happy to bear your tattoo for the time it lasted. I get a better feel of your religion now and will surely roll another follower someday.

Artias: I've told you IC, good luck! We didn't do a lot together besides ranking when we could. Pking I always prefered doing so alone. You seem to know a lot of ####.

Everyone else: Some fun fights is all I can really say.

See you all soon in the fields!

51663, enjoyed you
Posted by Arrherah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you. I was curious.. what happened?
51677, RE: enjoyed you
Hey, it's sad, but Scarabaeus was wizi like the day after you deleted :( For like two days in a row.

Maybe his religion is still dormant though...

As for what happened, well, don't #### with Cyradia ;)
51664, A loss for team evil
Posted by Rinalias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't say I'm overly sorry to see you go, daggers and all that.
You where a good fight, and fun to try things on!
By the way do you happen to have that bit of chaos with me bound logged? I'm a little curious as to what happened
51678, RE: A loss for team evil
Tough bard, good fights we had that time.
I don't have the log. We were fighting, Paskat came in and jacked you, I went in town for a bit, returned and jumped on him. That's basically it.
51672, RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla, Grave Disappointment
Posted by Cyradia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good, I'm glad you had fun. I'm impressed that was your first tattoo and I really enjoyed the character. I had a hard time taking the tattoo away and I had hoped you'd stick around. I do understand that lone dog is a hard road to walk though and Cyradia chewed on you pretty hard. :)

Have fun with your following characters.
51676, RE: (DELETED) [None] Gerhaul the Student of the Macalla, Grave Disappointment
I'm curious now, would there be any possibility to get that tattoo back? Or could I have dealt with it differently? IC I thought I was done, really.

An Immortal says 'blah blah...***and asking for something I have already spoken of***...blah blah?'

We hadn't spoken of it!! :)