Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Cliant Kandushi the Master of the Nigh..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51205
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Sep-06 05:20 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#51205, "(DELETED) [None] Cliant Kandushi the Master of the Night, Master of Disguise"

Mon Sep 25 17:16:24 2006

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Cliant perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:71

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Cliant (Guest)Tue 26-Sep-06 03:04 PM

#51229, "A few brief goodbies and thoughts"
In response to Reply #0

This was just something I threw together to entertain me.
Thieves really aren't my thing, all that hiding and waiting.. ug.
Mostly what turned me off on this character is a while back a bard out melee'ed me and that pretty much set this char on a downhill track.
I got some sweet interaction that I just literally stumbled into on my way to insult all the on duty Tribunals. But that really didn't save this char from what was going to eventually happen
I was a Pickpocket/thug I got up to? Knife? Cheapshot? Whichever comes last. At 37 I was one skill away from acrobatics I think.
Blackjack is still a really nice skill though that shortened timer can be a real annoyance.
But seriously thief are just too flimsy for me. I felt as though prepping up was a waste of time unless it was a weak enemy though it could also be noted I don't spam my defenses.

Summery Cheapshot is a good skill to get as a pickpocket if you intend to gang everyone, otherwise don't waste the skill points.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #51205 Previous topic | Next topic