Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Cliant Kandushi the Master of the Night, Master of Disguise
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51205
51205, (DELETED) [None] Cliant Kandushi the Master of the Night, Master of Disguise
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 25 17:16:24 2006

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Cliant perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:71
51229, A few brief goodbies and thoughts
Posted by Cliant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was just something I threw together to entertain me.
Thieves really aren't my thing, all that hiding and waiting.. ug.
Mostly what turned me off on this character is a while back a bard out melee'ed me and that pretty much set this char on a downhill track.
I got some sweet interaction that I just literally stumbled into on my way to insult all the on duty Tribunals. But that really didn't save this char from what was going to eventually happen
I was a Pickpocket/thug I got up to? Knife? Cheapshot? Whichever comes last. At 37 I was one skill away from acrobatics I think.
Blackjack is still a really nice skill though that shortened timer can be a real annoyance.
But seriously thief are just too flimsy for me. I felt as though prepping up was a waste of time unless it was a weak enemy though it could also be noted I don't spam my defenses.

Summery Cheapshot is a good skill to get as a pickpocket if you intend to gang everyone, otherwise don't waste the skill points.