Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Battle..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50921
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 16-Sep-06 08:44 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50921, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Battlefields, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Sat Sep 16 08:41:40 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Etwen perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:136

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba..., Etwen (Guest), 16-Sep-06 08:49 AM, #1
     Reply I liked your character, Valarael (Guest), 16-Sep-06 10:41 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba..., Jeir (Guest), 16-Sep-06 01:10 PM, #3
     Reply Nooooo!, Eacer (Guest), 17-Sep-06 03:00 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba..., Goramyr (Guest), 18-Sep-06 09:47 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba..., Arantiri (Guest), 24-Sep-06 09:47 AM, #6

Etwen (Guest)Sat 16-Sep-06 08:49 AM

#50922, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, she was fun while she lasted. My work schedule recently changed and, to make a long story short, I haven't felt the inclination to CF very much lately. Knowing that presence is sort of a prerequisite for playing a cabal leader, I went ahead and deleted. So, for the time being, I may have to stick to playing those uncaballed characters I can't seem to get past level 35 and enjoy that.

Toodles.

Valarael (Guest)Sat 16-Sep-06 10:41 AM

#50924, "I liked your character"
In response to Reply #1

Interacted with you with a couple of recent characters, you seemed pretty cool. Hope your work schedule doesn't keep you away too much Well good luck with the next.

Jeir (Guest)Sat 16-Sep-06 01:10 PM

#50929, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba..."
In response to Reply #1

Booooo. Well, this makes a certain decision for old Jeir alot easier. Great interaction, fun times ranking. Excellent choice as High Herald. Wish you had more time to stick it out. Good job and good luck on the next.

Eacer (Guest)Sun 17-Sep-06 03:00 AM

#50953, "Nooooo!"
In response to Reply #1

I was suppose to die of old age first! Oh well, great character and
had fun running Heralds with you. I never got to hear you tell another story after I inducted you, I was hoping too. Anyways, good luck with your next! See ya in the fields.

Goramyr (Guest)Mon 18-Sep-06 09:47 AM

#50992, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba..."
In response to Reply #1

Miss Yerdham! Well it was great knowing you in the game. There was alot of good times. Good luck in what you do, and Hopefully when I leave the service, our characters will meet again.

Goramyr

Arantiri (Guest)Sun 24-Sep-06 09:47 AM

#51184, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba..."
In response to Reply #1

Was fun playing with you. I took underwent some changes in life and couldn't play for weeks by choice, and when I came back... didn't feel the inlcination either.

Enjoyed your Moxy.
Good luck in all things.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50921 Previous topic | Next topic