Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Battlefields, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50921
50921, (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Battlefields, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 16 08:41:40 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Etwen perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:136
50922, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Battlefields, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Posted by Etwen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, she was fun while she lasted. My work schedule recently changed and, to make a long story short, I haven't felt the inclination to CF very much lately. Knowing that presence is sort of a prerequisite for playing a cabal leader, I went ahead and deleted. So, for the time being, I may have to stick to playing those uncaballed characters I can't seem to get past level 35 and enjoy that. :P

Toodles.
50924, I liked your character
Posted by Valarael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interacted with you with a couple of recent characters, you seemed pretty cool. Hope your work schedule doesn't keep you away too much :P Well good luck with the next.
50929, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Battlefields, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Posted by Jeir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Booooo. Well, this makes a certain decision for old Jeir alot easier. Great interaction, fun times ranking. Excellent choice as High Herald. Wish you had more time to stick it out. Good job and good luck on the next.
50953, Nooooo!
Posted by Eacer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was suppose to die of old age first! Oh well, great character and
had fun running Heralds with you. I never got to hear you tell another story after I inducted you, I was hoping too. Anyways, good luck with your next! See ya in the fields.
50992, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Ba...
Posted by Goramyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Miss Yerdham! Well it was great knowing you in the game. There was alot of good times. Good luck in what you do, and Hopefully when I leave the service, our characters will meet again.

Goramyr
51184, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Etwen Yerdhem the Champion of Battlefields, High Herald of the Eternal Star
Posted by Arantiri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun playing with you. I took underwent some changes in life and couldn't play for weeks by choice, and when I came back... didn't feel the inlcination either.

Enjoyed your Moxy.
Good luck in all things.