Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Vexamoz Kizanjak the Bringer o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50907
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 15-Sep-06 06:08 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50907, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Vexamoz Kizanjak the Bringer of Famine, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Fri Sep 15 18:05:56 2006

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Vexamoz perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CorilanthSun 17-Sep-06 06:42 PM
Member since 28th Jan 2005
30 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#50977, "Ha!"
In response to Reply #0

Another fire ap. Pretty simple story. I had all my sleek rods located at a young age and did fairly decent if I prepped. By that I mean I pretty much could kill any character one on one if I fully prepped, and was sure nobody was gonna come busting in. But since fights never ever go that way, it just didn't happen. I had large ambitions for vindicator with this character, but I dont think the Imms or Kiamae saw him going anywhere, so I thought it best to end it before the ride got too long.

Aps are fun, but it would take a MIRACLE to make another superaxe, I would rather put the time into liching than a sick ap in that if you lich, you may lose a con per death, but youre still a lich. As an ap, you die, lose that axe...you might have a control, but that really doesn't mean all that much when rebuilding.

Thanks for the ride, Hope everyone enjoyed

Tweedster

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50907 Previous topic | Next topic