Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Vexamoz Kizanjak the Bringer of Famine, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50907
50907, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Vexamoz Kizanjak the Bringer of Famine, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 15 18:05:56 2006

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Vexamoz perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:94
50977, Ha!
Posted by Corilanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another fire ap. Pretty simple story. I had all my sleek rods located at a young age and did fairly decent if I prepped. By that I mean I pretty much could kill any character one on one if I fully prepped, and was sure nobody was gonna come busting in. But since fights never ever go that way, it just didn't happen. I had large ambitions for vindicator with this character, but I dont think the Imms or Kiamae saw him going anywhere, so I thought it best to end it before the ride got too long.

Aps are fun, but it would take a MIRACLE to make another superaxe, I would rather put the time into liching than a sick ap in that if you lich, you may lose a con per death, but youre still a lich. As an ap, you die, lose that axe...you might have a control, but that really doesn't mean all that much when rebuilding.

Thanks for the ride, Hope everyone enjoyed

Tweedster