Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Baradisceth the Communer of Poison, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50235
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Aug-06 02:29 PM
Member since 16th May 2024
16852 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50235, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Baradisceth the Communer of Poison, Imperial Acolyte"

Thu Aug 24 11:40:02 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Baradisceth perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:111

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply and I'm gone, Baradisceth (Guest), 24-Aug-06 11:53 AM, #1
     Reply You were a good enemy. Respect to you and sorrow for y..., Fadderth (Guest), 24-Aug-06 03:35 PM, #2
     Reply those battles were..., Baradisceth (Guest), 25-Aug-06 01:25 AM, #6
          Reply Fear was when you 4 man crew caught me alone, not when ..., Fadderth (Guest), 25-Aug-06 11:06 AM, #7
     Reply RE: and I'm gone, Daelen (Guest), 24-Aug-06 03:55 PM, #3
     Reply yeah..., Baradisceth (Guest), 25-Aug-06 01:19 AM, #8
     Reply Pity., Mmumma (Guest), 24-Aug-06 05:43 PM, #4
     Reply RE: and I'm gone, Khasotholas, 24-Aug-06 06:14 PM, #5

Baradisceth (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 11:53 AM

#50236, "and I'm gone"
In response to Reply #0

Baradisceth was nothing special. It was a simply a comeback character. My times in the beginning were very limited.
I quit carrionfields around two and half years ago after my younger brother committed suicide. After an extended time away I decided to give the game another swing. While being able to play perhaps once a week.. Khaso was kind enough to empower me offline. As time progressed I gained a little more steam in time only to have it wave off and on. Through this characters life I had three seperate personnal friends die in real life. This both limited my time and left me not fully focused on the game. I attempted to make the 'face' time needed to go anywhere. But I could not make the extra mile at the time to become something deeper. I, unfortunatly, never got to speak with Khaso in the game which disheartens me greatly. I was promoted by an immortal(thank you) only to be demoted later by Mmumma. You had your reasons. I was greatful to the immortal who promoted me again per my log on(which happened to be my birthday)! Later promoted again by Mmumma. I did not desire to leave. I just didn't have the stamina to continue with a character that wasnt as deep as I needed it to be. I vowed to delete after my next death. And that came to a lag unfortunatly. But its done.

I always enjoyed trying to get the codex back when it was not possible. Lauraine and her posse were a huge pain. Yet i continued to try relentless. late at night was seriously mainly just me for the empire. Yet I worked through it, or tried. I like the empire. It was a nice change and comeback to the game. Going reverse of my normal successful characters. Ill perhaps be around soon.

Lysrieal/Baradisceth

Fadderth (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 03:35 PM

#50238, "You were a good enemy. Respect to you and sorrow for y..."
In response to Reply #1

~

Baradisceth (Guest)Fri 25-Aug-06 01:25 AM

#50258, "those battles were..."
In response to Reply #2

a bitch...

You, athlana, and sometime Ethrelle.. and lauraine..
I honestly can say that i just kept throwing myself into something I could never win. It frustrated me to all hell. And i can honestly say that I hate Lauraine. i did not particularly enjoy a three man defense that got bitch healed. I really wish you could have made it fun on both ends. It was not like I was going to kill the maran quickly and you could always heal at the knight. the hero healer just made it not fun on my end.

when lauraine wasnt there.. i did have fun. i knew it would be hard to actually finish any of you off. especially when i had to reapply my sups every so often because you just stunned me(for furure refrence.. waste more time.. stun is 2 ticks.. you usually only waited a tick in fear).. know that you would wake me up in one tike always was a bright side when running in there... all in all i respected you just absolutly could not tolerate the bitch healing(which of course is my personal feeling). and your free to have your own.

Fadderth (Guest)Fri 25-Aug-06 11:06 AM

#50285, "Fear was when you 4 man crew caught me alone, not when ..."
In response to Reply #6

I woke you from stun early for other reasons.~

Daelen (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 03:55 PM

#50239, "RE: and I'm gone"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry I had to go the other night, was hoping to have a few more
run ins. I REALLY wasn't expecting that last fight. I thought
you'd still be up north and you ruined all my plans and killed me
on top of it! Well done by the way. I assumed incorrectly heh.

Hope things in real life take a turn for the better for you.

Baradisceth (Guest)Fri 25-Aug-06 02:29 PM

#50257, "yeah..."
In response to Reply #3

After about 5 or so skrimishes of me balancing my strikes between you.. the maran.. and ethrelle... and getting sent out each time...

While i had a deep passion to kill ethrelle.. i knew i couldnt do that unless i killed you. so i just went in and... as we know.. killed ya. good fight tho. When you started throwing arrows at me I knew you would knock me down but i would win. Unless you has wasps i never really had a hard time with rangers. wasps was just annoying as #### and my already failing communes just got that extra chance of failure :-p.

after i got you i did almost get ethrelle. but without the codex i dont have as much mind power as with blackchannel(my favorite power ever) so i had not enough mind to summon and finish . anyhow, the fights were good. I hope I my assults made the game fun for you.

Mmumma (Guest)Thu 24-Aug-06 05:43 PM

#50243, "Pity."
In response to Reply #1

I liked you.
At the beginning you didn't do 'good', but at the end did very very nice. So, both - demotion and promotion have been well deserved.
Pity, I've been hoping you will hero. I know what happened and what pissed you off.
Almost same #### happened to me recently (though in 99% of playtime I have an exellent connection), which caused stream of bad events in life of Mmumma.
Anyways, good work and good luck with your next(s)!
And make imperial one again.

KhasotholasThu 24-Aug-06 06:14 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#50244, "RE: and I'm gone"
In response to Reply #1

- I, unfortunatly, never got to speak with Khaso in the game which disheartens me greatly.

Sorry about that. I watched you a few times, but never saw anything I could sink my teeth into and start some roleplay. I did like some things I saw, but they werren't things that I should have been involved in. Sorry to see you stop so soon.

Good to see you back, you'll get better and better as time goes on... CF is a great haven, hope to see you back again soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #50235 Previous topic | Next topic