Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Baradisceth the Communer of Poison, Imperial Acolyte
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50235
50235, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Baradisceth the Communer of Poison, Imperial Acolyte
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 24 11:40:02 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Baradisceth perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:111
50236, and I'm gone
Posted by Baradisceth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Baradisceth was nothing special. It was a simply a comeback character. My times in the beginning were very limited.
I quit carrionfields around two and half years ago after my younger brother committed suicide. After an extended time away I decided to give the game another swing. While being able to play perhaps once a week.. Khaso was kind enough to empower me offline. As time progressed I gained a little more steam in time only to have it wave off and on. Through this characters life I had three seperate personnal friends die in real life. This both limited my time and left me not fully focused on the game. I attempted to make the 'face' time needed to go anywhere. But I could not make the extra mile at the time to become something deeper. I, unfortunatly, never got to speak with Khaso in the game which disheartens me greatly. I was promoted by an immortal(thank you) only to be demoted later by Mmumma. You had your reasons. I was greatful to the immortal who promoted me again per my log on(which happened to be my birthday)! Later promoted again by Mmumma. I did not desire to leave. I just didn't have the stamina to continue with a character that wasnt as deep as I needed it to be. I vowed to delete after my next death. And that came to a lag unfortunatly. But its done.

I always enjoyed trying to get the codex back when it was not possible. Lauraine and her posse were a huge pain. Yet i continued to try relentless. late at night was seriously mainly just me for the empire. Yet I worked through it, or tried. I like the empire. It was a nice change and comeback to the game. Going reverse of my normal successful characters. Ill perhaps be around soon.

Lysrieal/Baradisceth
50238, You were a good enemy. Respect to you and sorrow for your loss. ~
Posted by Fadderth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
50258, those battles were...
a bitch...

You, athlana, and sometime Ethrelle.. and lauraine..
I honestly can say that i just kept throwing myself into something I could never win. It frustrated me to all hell. And i can honestly say that I hate Lauraine. i did not particularly enjoy a three man defense that got bitch healed. I really wish you could have made it fun on both ends. It was not like I was going to kill the maran quickly and you could always heal at the knight. the hero healer just made it not fun on my end.

when lauraine wasnt there.. i did have fun. i knew it would be hard to actually finish any of you off. especially when i had to reapply my sups every so often because you just stunned me(for furure refrence.. waste more time.. stun is 2 ticks.. you usually only waited a tick in fear).. know that you would wake me up in one tike always was a bright side when running in there... all in all i respected you just absolutly could not tolerate the bitch healing(which of course is my personal feeling). and your free to have your own. :)

50285, Fear was when you 4 man crew caught me alone, not when you attacked by self.
Posted by Fadderth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I woke you from stun early for other reasons.~
50239, RE: and I'm gone
Posted by Daelen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I had to go the other night, was hoping to have a few more
run ins. :) I REALLY wasn't expecting that last fight. I thought
you'd still be up north and you ruined all my plans and killed me
on top of it! Well done by the way. I assumed incorrectly heh.

Hope things in real life take a turn for the better for you.
50257, yeah...

After about 5 or so skrimishes of me balancing my strikes between you.. the maran.. and ethrelle... and getting sent out each time...

While i had a deep passion to kill ethrelle.. i knew i couldnt do that unless i killed you. so i just went in and... as we know.. killed ya. good fight tho. When you started throwing arrows at me I knew you would knock me down but i would win. Unless you has wasps i never really had a hard time with rangers. wasps was just annoying as #### and my already failing communes just got that extra chance of failure :-p.

after i got you i did almost get ethrelle. but without the codex i dont have as much mind power as with blackchannel(my favorite power ever) so i had not enough mind to summon and finish :(. anyhow, the fights were good. I hope I my assults made the game fun for you.
50243, Pity.
Posted by Mmumma on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you.
At the beginning you didn't do 'good', but at the end did very very nice. So, both - demotion and promotion have been well deserved. ;)
Pity, I've been hoping you will hero. I know what happened and what pissed you off.
Almost same #### happened to me recently (though in 99% of playtime I have an exellent connection), which caused stream of bad events in life of Mmumma.
Anyways, good work and good luck with your next(s)!
And make imperial one again. ;)
50244, RE: and I'm gone
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
- I, unfortunatly, never got to speak with Khaso in the game which disheartens me greatly.

Sorry about that. I watched you a few times, but never saw anything I could sink my teeth into and start some roleplay. I did like some things I saw, but they werren't things that I should have been involved in. Sorry to see you stop so soon.

Good to see you back, you'll get better and better as time goes on... CF is a great haven, hope to see you back again soon.