Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anarian the Affirmation of Life, A..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49380
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Jul-06 04:56 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49380, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anarian the Affirmation of Life, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Mon Jul 10 16:52:00 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Anarian perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:148

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Anarian (Guest)Tue 11-Jul-06 12:14 PM

#49386, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anarian the Affirmation of Lif..."
In response to Reply #0

Well it is strange sometimes how a character can just lose steam so quickly. I guess I tried to go for a certain twist in his personality that I could just not bring out with the roleplaying so it just seemed to me that he became another below average fortress mercy healer. Anyway, here's to the goodbyes.

Corrlaan - Thanks for the empowerment and the talks. I had really wanted a tattoo from you specifically with this character but screw it, better luck next time I guess.

And to any other Imm that I got a little interaction from or a little exp, thanks.

The last time I did these goodbyes I left out so many people so if you want to post I will reply and we can see how that goes.

It was fun while it lasted anyway and I hope I didn't piss anybody off too much, see you in the fields.

Landren (Guest)Tue 11-Jul-06 01:41 PM

#49389, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anarian the Affirmation of Lif..."
In response to Reply #2

I didn't get to deal with you a whole lot, though I did enjoy your responses to my requests. Hope the next one sticks a little more for you.

Lauraine (Guest)Tue 11-Jul-06 05:29 AM

#49383, "Why? (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49380 Previous topic | Next topic