Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anarian the Affirmation of Life, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49380
49380, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anarian the Affirmation of Life, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 10 16:52:00 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Anarian perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:148
49386, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anarian the Affirmation of Life, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Anarian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well it is strange sometimes how a character can just lose steam so quickly. I guess I tried to go for a certain twist in his personality that I could just not bring out with the roleplaying so it just seemed to me that he became another below average fortress mercy healer. Anyway, here's to the goodbyes.

Corrlaan - Thanks for the empowerment and the talks. I had really wanted a tattoo from you specifically with this character but screw it, better luck next time I guess. :)

And to any other Imm that I got a little interaction from or a little exp, thanks.

The last time I did these goodbyes I left out so many people so if you want to post I will reply and we can see how that goes.

It was fun while it lasted anyway and I hope I didn't piss anybody off too much, see you in the fields.
49389, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Anarian the Affirmation of Life, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Landren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't get to deal with you a whole lot, though I did enjoy your responses to my requests. Hope the next one sticks a little more for you.
49383, Why? (nt)
Posted by Lauraine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM