Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Woods" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49331
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 08-Jul-06 08:04 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49331, "(DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Woods"

Sat Jul 8 08:03:24 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Grrimgrruh perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:33
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:38

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

terinthSun 09-Jul-06 12:04 AM
Member since 24th Dec 2005
83 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49339, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Wood..."
In response to Reply #0

That's too bad. Was looking forward to interacting with you more once you got into Fortress. What made you delete?

~Shallea

WilhathSun 09-Jul-06 03:25 AM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#49341, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Wood..."
In response to Reply #1

The lack of mortal/immortal leadership. No induction/immteraction makes Wilhath a sad boy.

CryssearaSun 09-Jul-06 08:12 AM
Member since 05th Mar 2006
53 posts
#49347, "Leadership"
In response to Reply #2

I knew you were a Fort applicant and I was trying to keep an eye on you to be brought in for a scribe (I can do that if circumstances are dire). I saw you praying for Aarn specifically all the time, however, and so I assumed it was just a religious pray since you were of one of his spheres and you did not mention the Fortress in any pray I saw. I knew you and Aarn were having a hard time crossing paths. If you're praying for an induction, try 'the immortals of the Fortress' maybe, or make your prays more specific?

I liked the character and I was looking forward to having you in the Fortress. Good luck on your next.

terinthSun 09-Jul-06 02:49 PM
Member since 24th Dec 2005
83 posts
#49356, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Wood..."
In response to Reply #2

Ah. Yeah, I'm hoping I can work my way to a leadership position in the Fortress. It needs a paradigm shift of sorts in my opinion, particularly in recruitment and the lack thereof, but we'll see what happens.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49331 Previous topic | Next topic