Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Woods
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49331
49331, (DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Woods
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 8 08:03:24 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Grrimgrruh perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:33
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:38
49339, RE: (DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Woods
Posted by terinth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's too bad. :( Was looking forward to interacting with you more once you got into Fortress. What made you delete?

~Shallea
49341, RE: (DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Woods
Posted by Wilhath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The lack of mortal/immortal leadership. No induction/immteraction makes Wilhath a sad boy.
49347, Leadership
Posted by Crysseara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew you were a Fort applicant and I was trying to keep an eye on you to be brought in for a scribe (I can do that if circumstances are dire). I saw you praying for Aarn specifically all the time, however, and so I assumed it was just a religious pray since you were of one of his spheres and you did not mention the Fortress in any pray I saw. I knew you and Aarn were having a hard time crossing paths. If you're praying for an induction, try 'the immortals of the Fortress' maybe, or make your prays more specific?

I liked the character and I was looking forward to having you in the Fortress. Good luck on your next.
49356, RE: (DELETED) [None] Grrimgrruh the Stalker in the Woods
Posted by terinth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah. Yeah, I'm hoping I can work my way to a leadership position in the Fortress. It needs a paradigm shift of sorts in my opinion, particularly in recruitment and the lack thereof, but we'll see what happens.