Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Kegoni the Protector of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48815
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Jun-06 04:44 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48815, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Kegoni the Protector of Faith"

Tue Jun 20 16:42:45 2006

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kegoni perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:298

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kegoni (Guest)Sun 25-Jun-06 05:17 PM

#49108, "This Dentist has Decayed..."
In response to Reply #0

I probably should have done this long ago, but I hate deleting any of my characters. This was my first character back in about 3 years. I rolled the day after I was accepted into Dental School. I had a blast pretending to fix teeth in the Inn and fooling around with my always quirky RP but as it always ends up, my RP becomes more annoying than anything else. I was shocked that I got empowered so fast by Arvam. I really didn’t plan on getting back into CF but when I rolled my Healer there was a contest at the Inn and well I did a little improve and got empowered after the event with no role and a short description. I had a good time talking to Arvam till I became a hero and he basically vanished. The last time I spoke to him, I believe he said to tone down my crazy dentist RP then that was it really. Towards the end of my char’s life I was not into my role anymore and I just wanted to get the best set in the game. I had almost 1700 HP and mana since I was a Hero, I might have died twice. A healer with the staff of wonders can do wonders in the brawling room at the Inn.

It is time to enjoy my summer before another 4 years of school.

-Kegoni

Random Question:

How many Medical Doctors has CF produced?

Kruuank (Guest)Sat 01-Jul-06 05:24 AM

#49156, "Do you remember that time in Thar-Acacia?"
In response to Reply #1

Man, Kaazra was so pissed at you. Was fun through the various interactions, amazing this character was around for what, a year?

GLON.

Kegoni (Guest)Sat 01-Jul-06 04:57 PM

#49165, "RE: Do you remember that time in Thar-Acacia?"
In response to Reply #2

Haha, yeah I do remember! I had a blast having you tank for me. I rolled Kegoni in September 2005 so he was about 10 months old. You know it is time to delete when you get tells from people in game saying "Hey I remembered you from a past life, can you Sanc me?". I have the log of us in Thar-Acacia if you want it. Shoot me an e-mail at mah10@geneseo.edu

-Keg

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48815 Previous topic | Next topic