Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Kegoni the Protector of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48815
48815, (DELETED) [HERALD] Kegoni the Protector of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 20 16:42:45 2006

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kegoni perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:298
49108, This Dentist has Decayed...
Posted by Kegoni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I probably should have done this long ago, but I hate deleting any of my characters. This was my first character back in about 3 years. I rolled the day after I was accepted into Dental School. I had a blast pretending to fix teeth in the Inn and fooling around with my always quirky RP but as it always ends up, my RP becomes more annoying than anything else. I was shocked that I got empowered so fast by Arvam. I really didn’t plan on getting back into CF but when I rolled my Healer there was a contest at the Inn and well I did a little improve and got empowered after the event with no role and a short description. I had a good time talking to Arvam till I became a hero and he basically vanished. The last time I spoke to him, I believe he said to tone down my crazy dentist RP then that was it really. Towards the end of my char’s life I was not into my role anymore and I just wanted to get the best set in the game. I had almost 1700 HP and mana since I was a Hero, I might have died twice. A healer with the staff of wonders can do wonders in the brawling room at the Inn.

It is time to enjoy my summer before another 4 years of school.

-Kegoni

Random Question:

How many Medical Doctors has CF produced?
49156, Do you remember that time in Thar-Acacia?
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, Kaazra was so pissed at you. Was fun through the various interactions, amazing this character was around for what, a year?

GLON.
49165, RE: Do you remember that time in Thar-Acacia?
Posted by Kegoni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haha, yeah I do remember! I had a blast having you tank for me. I rolled Kegoni in September 2005 so he was about 10 months old. You know it is time to delete when you get tells from people in game saying "Hey I remembered you from a past life, can you Sanc me?". I have the log of us in Thar-Acacia if you want it. Shoot me an e-mail at mah10@geneseo.edu

-Keg