Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Sharten the Legend of the Battlefiel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48586
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 08-Jun-06 05:32 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48586, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Sharten the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Jun 8 17:28:04 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Sharten perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sharten (Guest)Fri 09-Jun-06 12:18 PM

#48599, "Wow - I really have begun to suck..."
In response to Reply #0

Been playing on and off since 1998 (freshman year of college)... and have made some decent chars in my day, but I've really sucked in these last few.

I rolled Sharten not really knowing what direction I was going to go with it... wanted to roll someone I wouldn't be scared to melee with, and someone who I could just have some fun with... I went Herald at Kegoni's suggestion - and enjoyed the RP of the Inn alot. Kegoni, Saiydee, Daeoine, Ysalore (sp), all the bards (especially you Sharwyn)... you all made the Inn a fun place.

Unfortunately once I did go Herald, I got left out alot of the usual cabal wars that I enjoy. I spent hours just running around looking for fights, but found them few and far between... and simply gave up.

I don't have tons of time to devote to CF anymore, unfortunately, with work, gf, etc - but I love to come back here for some fun and adventure when I get the time...

If you send a post, I'll respond to you... though I'm sure this char didn't inspire much in anyone. Sorry for that.

Saiydee (Guest)Thu 08-Jun-06 06:25 PM

#48589, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharten the Legend of the Battle..."
In response to Reply #0

What happened? I missed Sharten after I deleted Saiydee. Looked for you with some of my other characters, but I never saw ya around. Well, good luck with everything.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48586 Previous topic | Next topic