Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Sharten the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48586
48586, (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharten the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 8 17:28:04 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Sharten perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:126
48599, Wow - I really have begun to suck...
Posted by Sharten on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Been playing on and off since 1998 (freshman year of college)... and have made some decent chars in my day, but I've really sucked in these last few.

I rolled Sharten not really knowing what direction I was going to go with it... wanted to roll someone I wouldn't be scared to melee with, and someone who I could just have some fun with... I went Herald at Kegoni's suggestion - and enjoyed the RP of the Inn alot. Kegoni, Saiydee, Daeoine, Ysalore (sp), all the bards (especially you Sharwyn)... you all made the Inn a fun place.

Unfortunately once I did go Herald, I got left out alot of the usual cabal wars that I enjoy. I spent hours just running around looking for fights, but found them few and far between... and simply gave up.

I don't have tons of time to devote to CF anymore, unfortunately, with work, gf, etc - but I love to come back here for some fun and adventure when I get the time...

If you send a post, I'll respond to you... though I'm sure this char didn't inspire much in anyone. Sorry for that.
48589, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sharten the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Saiydee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened? I missed Sharten after I deleted Saiydee. Looked for you with some of my other characters, but I never saw ya around. Well, good luck with everything.