Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Nopup the Communer of Curses, Anathema..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48428
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 30-May-06 04:52 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48428, "(DELETED) [None] Nopup the Communer of Curses, Anathema to the Empire"

Tue May 30 16:51:14 2006

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nopup perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply hope you enjoyed your oath experience, lithber (Guest), 31-May-06 08:59 PM, #2
Reply RE: hope you enjoyed your oath experience, Isildur, 01-Jun-06 04:32 PM, #3
Reply killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat, lithber (Guest), 03-Jun-06 11:07 AM, #5
     Reply RE: killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat, High Priest (Guest), 05-Jun-06 12:20 PM, #6
     Reply RE: killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat, Isildur, 05-Jun-06 01:30 PM, #7
Reply RE: hope you enjoyed your oath experience, Nopup (Guest), 03-Jun-06 09:13 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Nopup the Communer of Curses, Anat..., fuzi (Guest), 30-May-06 05:21 PM, #1

lithber (Guest)Wed 31-May-06 08:59 PM

#48461, "hope you enjoyed your oath experience"
In response to Reply #0

It was to tempting for me to not to do what I did and kudos to you for taking it well. I saw some more of you through the eyes of another char later on and I would add that getting donations as a shaman is tough. Especially with it being all coin donations it can be very slow until you get higher in rank but don't ASK anything from a blood oath EVER. Your in a position of power, use it without regret like a respectable evil bastard don't be so apologetic while your making underlings grovel.

IsildurThu 01-Jun-06 04:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48476, "RE: hope you enjoyed your oath experience"
In response to Reply #2

I'm not seeing why gathering donations would be especially hard for a shaman. If anything, I can see how he might have an advantage once he's able to summon mobs. Locate and identify don't hurt either.

lithber (Guest)Sat 03-Jun-06 11:07 AM

#48514, "killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat"
In response to Reply #3

at least up until the mid 30's your not especially great at killing them. Not as rough as with a tranny but keep in mind your mostly kicking things to death with your 2 attacks a round.

High Priest (Guest)Mon 05-Jun-06 12:20 PM

#48532, "RE: killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat"
In response to Reply #5

For the record getting coin with a shaman is just as easy, if not easier, than with any other class.

IsildurMon 05-Jun-06 01:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#48533, "RE: killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat"
In response to Reply #5

True, they don't have the easiest time. But they don't have the hardest time either. Especially not at hero. You can heal yourself, you get lots of inherent dam redux, and you get a biggish damage commune you can spam. Also you can summon, and locate valuable objects you can then go fetch and sell/trade to people.

Nopup (Guest)Sat 03-Jun-06 09:13 AM

#48513, "RE: hope you enjoyed your oath experience"
In response to Reply #2

I wasn't always asking for donations because of the coin change etc, I had 200k in donations in 2 hrs. The whole donation thing was rp.

fuzi (Guest)Tue 30-May-06 05:21 PM

#48429, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Nopup the Communer of Curses, Anat..."
In response to Reply #0

bah! we had a couple of fights, and those we had i seemed to had the wining chance
i was looking forward to you would grow up so i could have seen what you could do.

well good look with you next

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48428 Previous topic | Next topic