Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nopup the Communer of Curses, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48428
48428, (DELETED) [None] Nopup the Communer of Curses, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 30 16:51:14 2006

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nopup perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:145
48461, hope you enjoyed your oath experience
Posted by lithber on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was to tempting for me to not to do what I did and kudos to you for taking it well. I saw some more of you through the eyes of another char later on and I would add that getting donations as a shaman is tough. Especially with it being all coin donations it can be very slow until you get higher in rank but don't ASK anything from a blood oath EVER. Your in a position of power, use it without regret like a respectable evil bastard don't be so apologetic while your making underlings grovel.
48476, RE: hope you enjoyed your oath experience
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not seeing why gathering donations would be especially hard for a shaman. If anything, I can see how he might have an advantage once he's able to summon mobs. Locate and identify don't hurt either.
48514, killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat
Posted by lithber on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
at least up until the mid 30's your not especially great at killing them. Not as rough as with a tranny but keep in mind your mostly kicking things to death with your 2 attacks a round.
48532, RE: killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat
Posted by High Priest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For the record getting coin with a shaman is just as easy, if not easier, than with any other class.
48533, RE: killing mobs with a shaman solo is no easy feat
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
True, they don't have the easiest time. But they don't have the hardest time either. Especially not at hero. You can heal yourself, you get lots of inherent dam redux, and you get a biggish damage commune you can spam. Also you can summon, and locate valuable objects you can then go fetch and sell/trade to people.
48513, RE: hope you enjoyed your oath experience
Posted by Nopup on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wasn't always asking for donations because of the coin change etc, I had 200k in donations in 2 hrs. The whole donation thing was rp.
48429, RE: (DELETED) [None] Nopup the Communer of Curses, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by fuzi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
bah! we had a couple of fights, and those we had i seemed to had the wining chance :-)
i was looking forward to you would grow up so i could have seen what you could do. :-)

well good look with you next