Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thakhad El'Asim the Grand Master o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48387
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 28-May-06 11:12 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48387, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thakhad El'Asim the Grand Master of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Sun May 28 23:08:56 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Thakhad perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:220

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Thakhad (Guest)Mon 29-May-06 08:39 AM

#48397, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thakhad El'Asim the Grand Mast..."
In response to Reply #0

That was a good ride.. I would have wished to Age-Die, but I really had no more fun with him...

It started out as being a comeback character, after a long while.. I though "hey, I could check out and see what became of CF". I had a few lowbies at the same time, but always came back to my Forty..

I rolled up a Shifter because I hate regearing, I never knew where to get eq, and I wanted to explore a bit.. So I went Air/Defense.. I'm very happy with the forms I had. My first Air forms helped me avoid death on a lot of PK.. Sand Lizard is one of the Best form I can think of.. Not very good at PK, but regen is very cool.. And when I received Mongoose, wow ! I could just stand there and dodge everything... well.. nearly..

I deleted because I was at a point where I was kind of stuck... No gods, no goals beside Acolyte, and although I RPed a bit, I didn't as must as I should have.. So I wasn't expecting to received another Form... I would have wanted to follow Innis, and I had started to speak with a few of the followers, but that was 150 hours ago.. And at that time, it was always Raid/Retrieve/Defend against Empire because they were in power... Anyway, we learn from all our chars.

I have a bad memory, so comment and I'll reply.. :p But here's a few thanks:

Dalteric: Thanks for 3rd place in role contest.. Thanks for LastName and also the little skill I got... Seriously, it was so good as an Air Shifter! I would just go all over Thera without ever having to land! Only thing is it never improved even if I used it all the time.

Adhelard/Saroyia: My two best buddies.. Thanks for the ride. With either of you and the Mongoose, it was usually in and out of the Palace in less time than it took to get there.. *chuckle*

Xilla: Sorry about that death at the Tara'Bal a long time ago when you had altruismed the Tara'Bal and died to poison... I really had not seen you use it and thought you were going to do it.. But it was already done...

Thakhad El'Asim

Ulzammon (Guest)Mon 29-May-06 12:13 AM

#48389, "You had the greatest forms ever for a Scion mage. I ha..."
In response to Reply #0

We should have switched

Only interacted with you a bit, but thought you had a bit of depth.

Good luck on the next.

Thakhad (Guest)Mon 29-May-06 07:48 AM

#48396, "RE: You had the greatest forms ever for a Scion mage. ..."
In response to Reply #1

I had great forms for survivability... When I died, most of the time it was stupid deaths on my part.. heh.. I can say it was a pain to fight the Archmage however.. The mongoose is useless against it and I always ended up using the Osprey, fleeing, healing, comming back..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #48387 Previous topic | Next topic