Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thakhad El'Asim the Grand Master of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48387
48387, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thakhad El'Asim the Grand Master of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 28 23:08:56 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Thakhad perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:220
48397, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thakhad El'Asim the Grand Master of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Thakhad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was a good ride.. I would have wished to Age-Die, but I really had no more fun with him...

It started out as being a comeback character, after a long while.. I though "hey, I could check out and see what became of CF". I had a few lowbies at the same time, but always came back to my Forty.. ;)

I rolled up a Shifter because I hate regearing, I never knew where to get eq, and I wanted to explore a bit.. So I went Air/Defense.. I'm very happy with the forms I had. My first Air forms helped me avoid death on a lot of PK.. Sand Lizard is one of the Best form I can think of.. Not very good at PK, but regen is very cool.. And when I received Mongoose, wow ! I could just stand there and dodge everything... well.. nearly..

I deleted because I was at a point where I was kind of stuck... No gods, no goals beside Acolyte, and although I RPed a bit, I didn't as must as I should have.. So I wasn't expecting to received another Form... I would have wanted to follow Innis, and I had started to speak with a few of the followers, but that was 150 hours ago.. And at that time, it was always Raid/Retrieve/Defend against Empire because they were in power... Anyway, we learn from all our chars. ;)

I have a bad memory, so comment and I'll reply.. :p But here's a few thanks:

Dalteric: Thanks for 3rd place in role contest.. Thanks for LastName and also the little skill I got... Seriously, it was so good as an Air Shifter! I would just go all over Thera without ever having to land! Only thing is it never improved even if I used it all the time.

Adhelard/Saroyia: My two best buddies.. Thanks for the ride. :) With either of you and the Mongoose, it was usually in and out of the Palace in less time than it took to get there.. *chuckle*

Xilla: Sorry about that death at the Tara'Bal a long time ago when you had altruismed the Tara'Bal and died to poison... I really had not seen you use it and thought you were going to do it.. But it was already done...

Thakhad El'Asim
48389, You had the greatest forms ever for a Scion mage. I had great Fortress forms...
Posted by Ulzammon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We should have switched :)

Only interacted with you a bit, but thought you had a bit of depth.

Good luck on the next.
48396, RE: You had the greatest forms ever for a Scion mage. I had great Fortress forms...
Posted by Thakhad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had great forms for survivability... When I died, most of the time it was stupid deaths on my part.. heh.. I can say it was a pain to fight the Archmage however.. The mongoose is useless against it and I always ended up using the Osprey, fleeing, healing, comming back..