Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazaral the Shepherd of the Flock, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47095
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 28-Mar-06 01:40 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47095, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazaral the Shepherd of the Flock, Imperial Acolyte"

Tue Mar 28 12:37:35 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Thazaral perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:99

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Zargu. (Guest)Tue 28-Mar-06 04:57 PM

#47099, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazaral the Shepherd of the Flo..."
In response to Reply #0

Hmmmm... What to say... Have been absent for a while and had been working on a few plans on what to do with my next char, as i had a bit of spare time on my hands finaly. At first everything went well, i was getting along, doing my thing, was promoted to priest by the immortals at lvl 34 even i had 600K in donations or so! Never gave my role much thought, this char was made to explore a few things that i never accomplished with Zilopza!

But i lost interest, Empire lost a good deal of players, i had a damn hard time to find a group... Was bored like hell, and then i gated to a paladin and attacked him as i did not believe he was in town but he was... Teleported away... Lowered my head in shame and Grurk spoke with me... Gave me three choices, anathema, death or demotion... I choosed death, and was demoted and killed... No hard feelings about that, i took it as i should, then i went on to bother some orc near seantryn, had him convulsing when he fleed, ran after him and attacked him... But - he was already in seantryn at that point, so i said #### it and deleted! I would have taken my punishment if i was not so damn bored.. But alas, such is life!

Well, thanks Khas for empowerment again - Yeah, we do make a fine perma Khas! Hehe!

Anyways - Im out for now!

/Zargu aka Zilopza - you know the rest!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47095 Previous topic | Next topic