Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazaral the Shepherd of the Flock, Imperial Acolyte
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47095
47095, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazaral the Shepherd of the Flock, Imperial Acolyte
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 28 12:37:35 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Thazaral perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:99
47099, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Thazaral the Shepherd of the Flock, Imperial Acolyte
Posted by Zargu. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmmmm... What to say... Have been absent for a while and had been working on a few plans on what to do with my next char, as i had a bit of spare time on my hands finaly. At first everything went well, i was getting along, doing my thing, was promoted to priest by the immortals at lvl 34 even i had 600K in donations or so! Never gave my role much thought, this char was made to explore a few things that i never accomplished with Zilopza!

But i lost interest, Empire lost a good deal of players, i had a damn hard time to find a group... Was bored like hell, and then i gated to a paladin and attacked him as i did not believe he was in town but he was... Teleported away... Lowered my head in shame and Grurk spoke with me... Gave me three choices, anathema, death or demotion... I choosed death, and was demoted and killed... :) No hard feelings about that, i took it as i should, then i went on to bother some orc near seantryn, had him convulsing when he fleed, ran after him and attacked him... But - he was already in seantryn at that point, so i said #### it and deleted! I would have taken my punishment if i was not so damn bored.. But alas, such is life!

Well, thanks Khas for empowerment again - Yeah, we do make a fine perma Khas! Hehe!

Anyways - Im out for now!

/Zargu aka Zilopza - you know the rest!