Subject: "RAGE DELETED! First Attempt at an Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46976
Show all folders

Iridus (Guest)Thu 23-Mar-06 01:06 AM

#46976, "RAGE DELETED! First Attempt at an Arcane"

Welp, died afk and had been thinking of doing a suicidal run at someone, anyhow, due to lacking interest in the char. I guess I'm just not good at playing mages.. never had the knack.

At only 75 hours, I doubt I really made much impact on anyone, especially being uncaballed (had at first intended on trying Outlander.. then just stopped caring). If you comment, I'll do what I can to respond. Anyhow, I'm leaving for basic training in the Army in a week, so no point in hording eq for 7 more days when I'll just have to get rid of it, anyhow. Feel free to drop me a line some time at ShawnHait@yahoo.com.

Iridus
Lorhan
Noldruk
Iomahk

(and MANY more warriors high and low...)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ExTransmuter (Guest)Thu 23-Mar-06 02:11 AM

#46978, "RE: RAGE DELETED! First Attempt at an Arcane"
In response to Reply #0

Good luck in the Army, man. Seriously be well with that.

Well, didn't know your character, but seen you many times on "who pk"- that name, Iridus, struck me as pretty cool- don't know why.

Mages are really tough to be deadly with (or even to compete) without preps. Transmuters doubly so. At least you know that now though, eh?

Did you go into it thinking duo was going to be teh sh*t, but realized it's really tough to keep your bearings while flat? When I played one, that's what got me. Anyways, hope you at least learned some...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46976 Previous topic | Next topic