Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRAGE DELETED! First Attempt at an Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=46976
46976, RAGE DELETED! First Attempt at an Arcane
Posted by Iridus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Welp, died afk and had been thinking of doing a suicidal run at someone, anyhow, due to lacking interest in the char. I guess I'm just not good at playing mages.. never had the knack.

At only 75 hours, I doubt I really made much impact on anyone, especially being uncaballed (had at first intended on trying Outlander.. then just stopped caring). If you comment, I'll do what I can to respond. Anyhow, I'm leaving for basic training in the Army in a week, so no point in hording eq for 7 more days when I'll just have to get rid of it, anyhow. Feel free to drop me a line some time at ShawnHait@yahoo.com.

Iridus
Lorhan
Noldruk
Iomahk

(and MANY more warriors high and low...)
46978, RE: RAGE DELETED! First Attempt at an Arcane
Posted by ExTransmuter on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good luck in the Army, man. Seriously be well with that.

Well, didn't know your character, but seen you many times on "who pk"- that name, Iridus, struck me as pretty cool- don't know why.

Mages are really tough to be deadly with (or even to compete) without preps. Transmuters doubly so. At least you know that now though, eh? ;-)

Did you go into it thinking duo was going to be teh sh*t, but realized it's really tough to keep your bearings while flat? When I played one, that's what got me. Anyways, hope you at least learned some...