Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Miltin the Master of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46933
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-Mar-06 09:08 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46933, "(DELETED) [None] Miltin the Master of Battle"

Tue Mar 21 08:06:56 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Miltin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:67

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Farigno (Guest)Wed 22-Mar-06 02:25 AM

#46949, "Yeah, sorry to see you go, good luck with the next. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

CryssearaTue 21-Mar-06 06:35 PM
Member since 05th Mar 2006
53 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46942, "Sorry to see this!"
In response to Reply #0

Really sorry to see you go - I could tell you had put a lot of thought into your character, you had great ambitions and plans, and I thought the whole concept was really interesting and well done. Sorry if you died a lot, that's sort of good's lot in life.

So good luck with your next, hope you learned some on staying alive with this guy and will have more fun next time!

Miltin (Guest)Thu 23-Mar-06 01:31 AM

#46977, "RE: Sorry to see this!"
In response to Reply #1

Well, first of all thank you for your compliments on my character's RPing. I appreciated your help and guidance in our talks. I look forward to working with you in the future. Here's a post that I put on Dioxide:

Hey guys, I really wanted to join with you and I don't want you all to think I'm a lazy bastard or something, but my character just wasn't working out the way I had wanted him to. The RP was all there, I was having loads of fun with it, and you guys were all cool as hell. Unfortunately, I had lost so much constitution that I felt it wasn't worth fighting my way to hero and Maran.
I plan to make another character that will be a lot tougher and also Maran, cause I want more than anything to be in that cabal after talking to all you guys, especially Saroiya and Haageran.
Take it easy, see you in another life.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46933 Previous topic | Next topic