Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Miltin the Master of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=46933
46933, (DELETED) [None] Miltin the Master of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Mar 21 08:06:56 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Miltin perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:39
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:67
46949, Yeah, sorry to see you go, good luck with the next. n/t
Posted by Farigno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
46942, Sorry to see this!
Posted by Crysseara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really sorry to see you go - I could tell you had put a lot of thought into your character, you had great ambitions and plans, and I thought the whole concept was really interesting and well done. :) Sorry if you died a lot, that's sort of good's lot in life. :(

So good luck with your next, hope you learned some on staying alive with this guy and will have more fun next time!
46977, RE: Sorry to see this!
Posted by Miltin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, first of all thank you for your compliments on my character's RPing. I appreciated your help and guidance in our talks. I look forward to working with you in the future. Here's a post that I put on Dioxide:

Hey guys, I really wanted to join with you and I don't want you all to think I'm a lazy bastard or something, but my character just wasn't working out the way I had wanted him to. The RP was all there, I was having loads of fun with it, and you guys were all cool as hell. Unfortunately, I had lost so much constitution that I felt it wasn't worth fighting my way to hero and Maran.
I plan to make another character that will be a lot tougher and also Maran, cause I want more than anything to be in that cabal after talking to all you guys, especially Saroiya and Haageran.
Take it easy, see you in another life.