Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aseedz the Champion of Battlefields,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46453
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 05-Mar-06 08:12 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46453, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aseedz the Champion of Battlefields, Imperial Blade"

Sun Mar 5 19:09:24 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aseedz perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:110

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Terwin05Sun 05-Mar-06 08:17 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2005
124 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46454, "props to the cf crew - see you in a year or so, likely"
In response to Reply #0

Well, it's time for yet another hiatus from CF. Matt Wallace once said that mudding is something best done a lot or not at all, and I have always agreed with that.

The coming months are going to be too unsettled for me to play to any significant degree, so I'm taking a break. Thanks to all I interacted with on this comeback run.

To those I fought, once I got soul of the mountain I think I became a much more formidable enemy. Pre-44, if I took an oblit I basically had to run. Post soul, I could stick it out and make things interesting.

Not going to get too technical about this character. See you all the next time I find myself with a bunch of time and nothing better to do

Terwin

(this comeback run featuring Aorsax, Ferzimaul, Bortrand, and Aseedz).

throtsie (Guest)Mon 06-Mar-06 11:37 AM

#46470, "was fun"
In response to Reply #1

It was nice to fight someone who wasn't afraid to try something new. Though why did you suddenly go imperial after trying to help the village by killing some imperials or were you just trying to lure me into a trap?

hope things work out for you IRL peace

Terwin05Mon 06-Mar-06 12:31 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2005
124 posts
#46471, "RE: was fun"
In response to Reply #2

I'll get the PBF and his role will make it clear.

Good fighting, Throt. See you next time around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #46453 Previous topic | Next topic