Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aseedz the Champion of Battlefields, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=46453
46453, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Aseedz the Champion of Battlefields, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 5 19:09:24 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aseedz perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:110
46454, props to the cf crew - see you in a year or so, likely
Posted by Terwin05 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, it's time for yet another hiatus from CF. Matt Wallace once said that mudding is something best done a lot or not at all, and I have always agreed with that.

The coming months are going to be too unsettled for me to play to any significant degree, so I'm taking a break. Thanks to all I interacted with on this comeback run.

To those I fought, once I got soul of the mountain I think I became a much more formidable enemy. Pre-44, if I took an oblit I basically had to run. Post soul, I could stick it out and make things interesting.

Not going to get too technical about this character. See you all the next time I find myself with a bunch of time and nothing better to do :)

Terwin

(this comeback run featuring Aorsax, Ferzimaul, Bortrand, and Aseedz).
46470, was fun
Posted by throtsie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was nice to fight someone who wasn't afraid to try something new. Though why did you suddenly go imperial after trying to help the village by killing some imperials or were you just trying to lure me into a trap?

hope things work out for you IRL peace
46471, RE: was fun
Posted by Terwin05 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll get the PBF and his role will make it clear.

Good fighting, Throt. See you next time around.