Subject: "PUtting down an old dog." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45803
Show all folders

Alidove (Guest)Thu 16-Feb-06 06:14 PM

#45803, "PUtting down an old dog."

Well thats enough of that. Going back to something I can roleplay a bit with, definatly something evil. Rolled this one up when the Imperial hoard was in full swing, but I must admit it was pretty dull times. When you are picking fights with neutral Tribunals and multi-killing orcs, its time to move on....

This char was just a fighting, gather wands, repeat bitch. I never talked, never had anything really to do goal wise, other than fight. So got boring fast.

Enemies:

Imperials: I must say I liked you guys the most. Azatrak: I think I perfer your company to most of my allies. Tough, balsy, and intelligent. Should be Warmaster over the dolt that only logs in when healer and others are about. Grunlath: Awesome as ever. I mean really...no shifter has a chance agaisnt you when you are ready. Maybe an offense or water if fully prepped, but im thinking no. I had to resort to what Im good at...whittling, scouting, persistant pressure, to have any semblence of threat to you. The rest of Imperials: Lotruk, Sahvrlar, Gahthrak(duergar fella), Ispris, ect, not really much of a threat. I was usually in full prep mode. Whips are a pain though, especially with Grunlath about.

Battle: Never really interacted with any of you. Killed a few of you that attacked but thats about it.

Scion: Greddarh: No real interactions. Pretty cautious though, and hard to find. Reynil: Pretty weak healer. Ive never seen a healer die as much as you. No need to be lippy either. If you are a newbie, just learn from deaths instead of mouthing off. The shifters of the chasm: Made good prey.

Outlanders: Crugald is tough. See Grunlath. Nethlin also pretty tough bastard. Sorry for picking on the Druids and some of the neutrals that thought they could sit outside the fortress. I like Aeria, all around. Id like to be part of the Outlander cabal just to hang out with her, but by time I role and rank, might be too late, so Ill just say she is cool and leave it at that. (But there is no way Im going to lose a straight up fight(prepped) agaisnt any druid.)

Tribunals: Never really interacted with any of you. Was wanted a few times, fighting evils in town. Gyhearn (cloud giant), I tried to give you a fair fight duel a few times, but you wouldnt take the bait. Acidic bites with ABS, aint gonna be pretty to a cloud giant. So I understand why you hide in town. Wasnt really my place to hunt you either, so I was pushing it.

Fortress: Alriac, I liked traveling abit with you. Cept you stole a half dozen kills from me. Heh, aint too much the two of us couldnt take out. Love bash legacy. Gryshilniar, Razhalia, Tahlshor, Fingon, Brokk, Auten, Xilla, Haageran, Lekajab, Reir, Neyiline, Nashan: Liked hunting and speaking a few words to you all. Sorry I wasnt much of a talker. I really couldnt get into anything with this char.

Probably sucks too that I have zero religion with this guy. Tried to get something going with Aarn but after 200 hours and never getting any Immteraction or guidance, I figured what the hell.

And yes Im a wand whore. I hate the current wand system of constant gathering or else risking that someone else will go take them. I usually carried around 7 barriers, 3 aura, 3 shields, and some other things, which made even eating a process. Sick of wands, tired of gathering to fight.

Evil here I come.

Oh wait. Nepenthe, still my favorite Imm. Had to get in my brown nose.

Alidove

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: PUtting down an old dog., Azatrak (Guest), 14-Feb-06 10:42 PM, #26
Reply RE: PUtting down an old dog., Reir (Guest), 14-Feb-06 11:08 AM, #19
Reply Um., Ispris (Guest), 14-Feb-06 03:40 AM, #14
Reply Who was an air/lemur? I saw him smoke you before second..., HaHa (Guest), 14-Feb-06 07:11 AM, #16
     Reply Got me mixed up...., Alidove (Guest), 14-Feb-06 08:52 AM, #18
          Reply Sorry, typo., Ispris (Guest), 14-Feb-06 08:17 PM, #23
               Reply Are you for real? Seriously? n/t, Alidove (Guest), 14-Feb-06 08:29 PM, #24
               Reply Yes. You're mistaken, sorry., Ispris (Guest), 15-Feb-06 07:06 PM, #29
                    Reply My facts are straight..., Alidove (Guest), 15-Feb-06 07:25 PM, #33
               Reply Probably thinking of me man, Mozarabic (Guest), 14-Feb-06 09:34 PM, #25
                    Reply No way, if you were the osprey/ram . . ., Ispris (Guest), 15-Feb-06 07:04 PM, #28
                         Reply ummmm nope, heh, Mozarabic (Guest), 16-Feb-06 11:21 AM, #32
Reply RE: PUtting down an old dog., Grunlath (Guest), 14-Feb-06 03:08 AM, #13
Reply Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face, A2, 13-Feb-06 10:15 PM, #10
Reply RE: Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face, Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 11:10 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face, A2, 14-Feb-06 04:48 PM, #22
Reply Peace then, Good maran, Lekajab (Guest), 13-Feb-06 09:35 PM, #8
Reply Angry?, Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 09:40 PM, #9
     Reply You happened to be more aggressive than me, Lekajab (Guest), 13-Feb-06 10:52 PM, #11
Reply all right imms, this is what I'm talking about, Bobbyp (Guest), 13-Feb-06 08:49 PM, #5
Reply You must be doing something wrong., Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 08:59 PM, #6
     Reply Never said I was accusing you of cheating or hoarding, Bobbyp (Guest), 13-Feb-06 09:34 PM, #7
Reply ####e...forgot the orcs., Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 07:41 PM, #4
Reply How could you forget about me, I boosted your PK ratio ..., Trelant (Guest), 14-Feb-06 08:01 AM, #17
Reply You, Xzarg (Guest), 14-Feb-06 12:18 PM, #20
     Reply SOrry, Alidove (Guest), 14-Feb-06 12:59 PM, #21
Reply Oops, Aarn, 13-Feb-06 05:06 PM, #3
Reply Mysterious as always., nepenthe, 13-Feb-06 04:10 PM, #1
     Reply Probably should have explained..., Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 04:18 PM, #2
          Reply The Rumor is True, Razmorthin (Guest), 14-Feb-06 04:05 AM, #15
               Reply I must be a moron then, Valkenar, 15-Feb-06 05:36 PM, #27
                    Reply You're probably not going about your search right., Razmorthin (Guest), 15-Feb-06 08:39 PM, #30
                         Reply RE: You're probably not going about your search right., Valguarnera, 15-Feb-06 09:28 PM, #31

Azatrak (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 10:42 PM

#45857, "RE: PUtting down an old dog."
In response to Reply #0

You are by far the enemy I most wanted to consistently beat. All this prep talk definitely makes me feel better, knowing you came that way. So if, for example, you generally mixed it up and did NOT prep for me, keep it to yourself .

Feel good about playing an intimidating osprey/hyena, because before you, I would have laughed at that idea.

P.S. Thanks for the talks, CF is funner with ppl like you.

Reir (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 11:08 AM

#45840, "RE: PUtting down an old dog."
In response to Reply #0

Ahh damn..one of my favourite allies down. I really liked this char and the amount of energy she had. Always non-stop action, enemy reports, fightings, etc. You will be missed by me and much thanks for the interview! Fast and efficient one

Luck with your next, looking forward.

Ispris (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 03:40 AM

#45827, "Um."
In response to Reply #0

Uh, thanks, but you weren't a threat to me either. I either kicked your ass and you flew off before I could hurl/entwine, or I teleported/choked you. I think one time you jumped in while Alriac was bashing me down.

That's okay, I wouldn't expect anything less from an air/lemur. You were a set piece. It was great fun killing off you guys when there were like seven of you on, half-fighting the Outlanders and three incompetent shifters chasing me around at the worst possible times (for them).

Thanks for the name drop, though!

Bye.

HaHa (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 07:11 AM

#45832, "Who was an air/lemur? I saw him smoke you before second..."
In response to Reply #14

n/t

Alidove (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 08:52 AM

#45837, "Got me mixed up...."
In response to Reply #16

You got me mixed up with someone else. I only fought you a few times and yeh...I smoked ya.

Ispris (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 08:17 PM

#45854, "Sorry, typo."
In response to Reply #18

You're the osprey, right? I made you run, or I teleported/choked. One time you jumped in while Alriac (a far better opponent than you) was bashing me down.

Bye.

Alidove (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 08:29 PM

#45855, "Are you for real? Seriously? n/t"
In response to Reply #23

n/t

Ispris (Guest)Wed 15-Feb-06 07:06 PM

#45870, "Yes. You're mistaken, sorry."
In response to Reply #24

You were nothing to me. I'm down with in-game smack-talking, but I'd appreciate if in the future you get your facts straight before smack-talking in your dead-post. Later, shifter-dude!

Alidove (Guest)Thu 16-Feb-06 06:14 PM

#45871, "My facts are straight..."
In response to Reply #29

ANd the fact you dont even know my forms leads me to think you have me confused with someone else or are having personal issues unrelated to CF.

As far as smack-talking, I did not say anything remotely poor about your char in my original post. But feel free to continue to keep claiming I was nothing to you....I am content knowing I dominated you everytime we fought. I usually get frustrated responses from people and can handle it.

Mozarabic (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 09:34 PM

#45856, "Probably thinking of me man"
In response to Reply #23

I was an osprey as well, and I never prepped at all.

Ispris (Guest)Wed 15-Feb-06 07:04 PM

#45869, "No way, if you were the osprey/ram . . ."
In response to Reply #25

You tore me open consistently. Remember that palace raid? I think you one-rounded me. T'was sick.

Mozarabic (Guest)Thu 16-Feb-06 11:21 AM

#45887, "ummmm nope, heh"
In response to Reply #28

I was osprey/croc, I think he was osprey/ram.

Grunlath (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 03:08 AM

#45825, "RE: PUtting down an old dog."
In response to Reply #0

I think you saved many marans with your scouting. And you were hard to finish every time we fought. I am certain Alriac and the marans will miss you in the weeks to come. Once again the pendulum swings.

Good char, and good luck with your next.

A2Mon 13-Feb-06 10:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45814, "Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face"
In response to Reply #0

Mainly because a shifter is a pain in the ass as it is for a druid to fight, but a prepped air form is definately not going to die unless you screw up somehow. Although, I could say the same for an air form against a druid, only way you were going to get me was the way you did, with osprey pounce in the air.

Alidove (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 11:10 PM

#45818, "RE: Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face"
In response to Reply #10

I fought many fights agaisnt druids. Either killed them or sent them running every time. I fought you a bunch, and killed you once, near killed you 4 times. (convulsing but managed to teleport,ect) No way a druid is going to pull win if shifter is prepped. (with my forms that is.

Died to your hunt while sleeping in Veran with pretty low <250 hp at the time. I sent a post to the bug board over that because of the bugginess of it. Flew up, moved and got caught in air. Buggy because on ground I can simply walk away from hunt. There is no way a pack of dogs should be moving that fast in air, while on ground track like a regular (bit faster) mob. I moved an area, it appeared in my room, moved an area, it appeared INSTANTLY with no lag or delay. Would have been easier to just run from Veran. Also, when I died, the hunt kept appearing in my same room, even when I was recalling as a ghost.

I didnt mind your druid but like I said, you didnt have a chance to beat me in a fight.

A2Tue 14-Feb-06 04:48 PM
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45851, "RE: Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face"
In response to Reply #12

Even unprepped I didn't have much of a shot at you, shifter is definately a piss poor match up for a druid.

Lekajab (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 09:35 PM

#45812, "Peace then, Good maran"
In response to Reply #0

Woulda liked to see alot more of you, a eye in th sky is great, though you did seem a little angry...
Good luck on your next

Alidove (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 09:40 PM

#45813, "Angry?"
In response to Reply #8

I thought I was pretty laid back. Just curious how you got angry out of my weak roleplay.

So I can work on it.

Lekajab (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 10:52 PM

#45816, "You happened to be more aggressive than me"
In response to Reply #9

IE attacking outlanders and such,
Nothing really outstanding, as I agree for the most part you happened to be pretty laid back.

Bobbyp (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 08:49 PM

#45809, "all right imms, this is what I'm talking about"
In response to Reply #0

**And yes Im a wand whore. I hate the current wand system of constant gathering or else risking that someone else will go take them. I usually carried around 7 barriers, 3 aura, 3 shields, and some other things, which made even eating a process. Sick of wands, tired of gathering to fight.**

There are people with wands coming out of their ears, and others that despite knowing a dozen locations, can't get any. So I will throw in a request one more time, could we limit the number of ABS someone can hold? If there were a limit, there might be a chance of any mage having at least one of each.

Alidove (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 08:59 PM

#45810, "You must be doing something wrong."
In response to Reply #5

Wands are damn easy to find and gather. My complaint is its boring collecting them. Wasnt like I was hoarding them and not using. I was using ABS for every single fight I had. Every time I log in I would be fighting someone. This makes for alot of wand usage.

Limiting wands to carry would just make gathering even more tedious. One cabal defense might use up 2 or 3 charges of barrier and shield, and one aura. One raid would use one of each. Sometimes I would prep only to have my victim log off.

Also, I am in the habit of helping any mage. (Within my role) to find wands. I gave extras and showed mages locations. Same thing with my last char.

There are so many places to gather wands. So many people dont even bother looking for wands.

Just to make you think. I found four wands inside Galadon alone. People just dont take the time to look. Those that do look around get rewarded. And No...I dont have OOC friends. I have never asked OOC for info. Im not an IMM.

Just dont be lazy and go gather them. Every area has wands. Just because you are useless doesnt mean those that work at it should be punished.

Bobbyp (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 09:34 PM

#45811, "Never said I was accusing you of cheating or hoarding"
In response to Reply #6

But do you really think there are enough floating around for everyone to carry 13 wands each? Anyway, I don't want to ruin your goodbye thread, so I'm going to drop it here. I'm just pointing out that wands seem to be feast or famine. I know a lot of locations, and most are constantly dry.

Good luck on your next,
Bob

Alidove (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 07:41 PM

#45807, "####e...forgot the orcs."
In response to Reply #0

Man you guys got it bad. Id roll up an orc and join you, but ive come to the conclusion that they suck...big time.

You guys have everyone agaisnt you. No allies. Crappy vulns. Poor fighting ability. Terrible defense. Its like fighting a guy with no arms and one wonky leg.

Id love to see orcs given an extra defense slot. I guarantee that would make them more deathful at high ranks.

Sure they can bash to death some poor newb under 40. But over 40, they are just bait. I could wade into the orc village, and take out 2 or 3 near hero orcs, who were geared pretty good too. Some even use preps. This is just wrong. Make the orc village a bloody death zone for non-orcs. Put 2000 orb mobs inside that attack non-orcs on sight. Im not kidding either. There should be legions of little evil goblins and orcs that make going in there death. Make the entrance no summon. Orcs need a safety zone from the #### they face.

Trelant(deceased), Xzarg: Best of luck in anything you do. Got my respect. Anyone that plays a deathfull hero range orc these days, I salute you.

Wait.... another skill idea that comes to mind. Make them learn skills easier. Everytime they tried something that in theiry sounds good from the helpfiles. It fails. Eyepoke, failed everytime it was tried on me, probably 3 dozen times or more. Ive never played one, but maybe some skills should be given to orcs at 100%. Since they are dumb as ####, might make them more deathful to know their skills will work once and a while.

Trelant (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 08:01 AM

#45835, "How could you forget about me, I boosted your PK ratio ..."
In response to Reply #4

All I can say is didnt stand a chance against any of the air/whatever shifters. And its not because Orcs suck ass, I just didnt have any idea how to kill you. To be honest it was really disconcerting to catch you OUT of form, and still only scratch you. When I saw that happen I knew it was just easier to run and hide.

I remember one time before I was Chief when I ran to Bolgs room and hid, then vis'ed on purpose to get one of the flyto/murder shifters to come to me, he got lagged a bunch and I think I ALMOST had him, but once Bolg was gone there really wasnt anywhere in the Orc village to hide. And yeah, with Alriac on the ground and you in the air, I had little chance of running and hiding. It was like Desert Storm, Alriac was a sherman tank and you were an F-16. Orc defenses suck yes, but you being prepped up the ying-yang sure helped.

The thing I find funny about this is that you say you got sooooo bored of prepping and killing, rinse and repeat. Then why didnt you dial it down a bit to RP, or was patrolling the orc village and faerie fogging all of us out of hiding too much fun for you. To be honest I HATEZ0R power gamers who just want to get their numbers up and when all you do with a character is prep, kill, prep, kill, prep, kill. With very little interaction with other players, thats what you seem like. I know you have expressed a little 'buyers remorse' for lack of RP and you DID attempt to give us Orcs the "You suck, Redeem yourself" line once or twice, but still. I can't imagine making me scramble and run for my life...literally...made you feel satisfied in any way. Try a strictly RP character next time and you might actually be fulfilled, seriously. None of this is meant to be in offense so I hope its not taken that way.

As far as my skills yeah. I wish eyepoke would have worked a bit more. I wish spinebreak would bring you out of form, that would rock. I wish there was some way to stun a shifter so much it popped him out of form because as a hyena, or osprey, or whatever form came at me as an Orc, I just couldnt hit the freakin thing. And I remember making the mistake of crushingassault'ing one and he tore me up in one round because I wasnt parrying after that. I've said it before but Orcs are VERY particular about their strengths..and I'm an average player at best so Im sure there were some orcs out there who could succeed where I could not, but I still recognize a situation where you have to try extra hard to be successful, and Orcs is one of those situations.

Play one, you'll never be bored I'll guarantee that.

Xzarg (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 12:18 PM

#45841, "You"
In response to Reply #4

Fighting you made no sense. Your damage was lowered to miss if I did hit you in form, out of form I could injure you with 60damroll behind two perfected weapons shapes dont' learn. When I can't hit a shapeshifter thats spinebroken and crushassaulted It is a fight I can't handle. I escaped you many times and even if I had fought you well you would have flown away which made the fights worse. You put up more trouble than the damn wolverine did for me and are the only character in all of my playing that I ever simply could not fight at all.

I can feel a lot of what you said about orcs but since you danced all over us it doesn't mean we can only handle newbieish 40's. An orc chief can solo unprepped against any class, shapes just seem to be the roughest these days. We CAN do things to them nobody else can so perhaps its balance. I think its part of the game that now and then you do run into something you can't handl but PIcture the fight again if I had an elf banner, bloodsteeped sword, amazing skill set, great set, shield, stone skin, haste, protection; I would like to think that the fight would go differently because we are looking at the fight where one party is as prepped as prepped can be, against an poorly prepped melee class. The only thing orcs need is a playerbase, its like any cabal with no players, you get beat on by everyone else.

Good Job, don't do it again.

Alidove (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 12:59 PM

#45844, "SOrry"
In response to Reply #20

Didnt mean to insult you in the least. Just meant by my comments that orcs seem too weak. Not knocking you as a player in any way. Refering to my newb 40's comment. You fought hard, played hard, and I respect you.

AarnMon 13-Feb-06 05:06 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
#45806, "Oops"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 13-Feb-06 05:06 PM

I have to be honest, I watched you a number times and I had no idea you wanted to follow me. Now that I look back over it I see a mention in your role, but going by general gameplay... no idea.

Alidove was a fine character, although it was fairly clear that she was really mostly about fighting. Which you did quite well! Personally, I found when I played a shifter that it takes a bit of extra work on the players part to really get into roleplay with them, since it's very easy to just spend all your days in form, fighting, without talking. Everyone has a knack for something different though, I suppose!

Good luck with your next!

Aarn?

nepentheMon 13-Feb-06 04:10 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45804, "Mysterious as always."
In response to Reply #0

>I hate the current wand system of
>constant gathering or else risking that someone else will go
>take them.

This isn't necessarily true.

Alidove (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 04:18 PM

#45805, "Probably should have explained..."
In response to Reply #1

Heres an example of what I meant.

I find a place with Barrier. I hit it up once. (Wand) Again. (Wand) Third time (Wand). Fourth. (No wand) So im thinking ok this place must produce three of them at least.

Im off fighting, use a few wands up, return to source, (Wand replaced). It creates a cycle of gathering that gets pretty repetitive. I use up two of the three, then fear logging off knowing that someone else might come there in the next day or so, and grab ones that should be returning.

I come to this conclusion because ive returned later to a place that I know produces wands, but nothing is returning. I hit it three or four times, still nothing. So I assume someone else is carrying the three or so wands this area produces.

Ive seen someone use a wand that I know of its location. I go there myself later and grab it when it reforms.

I have heard the rumor that you can get wand that is attuned to you or something. Probably just rumor. For me at least, its a cycle of gathering or risk loosing them.

Razmorthin (Guest)Tue 14-Feb-06 04:05 AM

#45828, "The Rumor is True"
In response to Reply #2

>I have heard the rumor that you can get wand that is attuned to you or something. Probably just rumor. For me at least, its a cycle of gathering or risk loosing them.

With both Maztriel and Razmorthin I found places where I could obtain as many barrier wands as I wanted and was limited solely by their repop time. I also found single sources of aura for both characters and I've seen people get constant shield as well. You just have to explore a lot and if you find a spiffy sleeky wand try the spot out. I personally really like the wand system as is. There are always wands available if you spend the time to go out and look for them.

ValkenarWed 15-Feb-06 05:36 PM
1203 posts
#45866, "I must be a moron then"
In response to Reply #15

>like the wand system as is. There are always wands available
>if you spend the time to go out and look for them.

I have spent hours and hours and hours looking for wands and have found virtually nothing. I found one shield and one aura, both of which are hero-level finds. How much time do you think a person should have to invest searching in order to play a mage class?

Razmorthin (Guest)Wed 15-Feb-06 08:39 PM

#45873, "You're probably not going about your search right."
In response to Reply #27

I wouldn't say spend too much time going out of your way to look. But if you pass through a place that screams magic it would be a good idea to kill all the magey mobs and look for hidden containers. Things like desks, tables, bookshelves, and the like. In my time playing I find that most of these places usually has a wand hidden away in some manner. They are very very common from where I sit. To give you an idea, I've personally found 24 places to find shield, 23 places to find aura, and 24 places to find barrier over the course of my playing... and I find new ones with every mage character I make. The wands are definetly out there to be found. Also keep in mind that there are some places where everybody can find wands - and those are usually taken, and others where only you will always find one... so if you find a place that looks suspicious but you come up empty, it would be a good idea to check back later... possibly with the same character and definetly with your next mage character to see if anything shows up. Another thing to keep in mind is that you don't have to find all of these yourself, if you're caballed... especially if you're in the fort, it makes a lot of sense to ask other people to help you out.

That's about all I'm willing to say about my own discoveries, if i said too much I hope the imms are quick to block this post . But if not, take heart. If I succeeded, then you can too.

Raz

ValguarneraWed 15-Feb-06 09:28 PM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45875, "RE: You're probably not going about your search right."
In response to Reply #30

That's about all I'm willing to say about my own discoveries, if i said too much I hope the imms are quick to block this post

Block it? I might send people to it. Good advice, and I'm glad you appreciate the more logical side of the system.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45803 Previous topic | Next topic