Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45803&mesg_id=45818
45818, RE: Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face
Posted by Alidove on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I fought many fights agaisnt druids. Either killed them or sent them running every time. I fought you a bunch, and killed you once, near killed you 4 times. (convulsing but managed to teleport,ect) No way a druid is going to pull win if shifter is prepped. (with my forms that is.

Died to your hunt while sleeping in Veran with pretty low <250 hp at the time. I sent a post to the bug board over that because of the bugginess of it. Flew up, moved and got caught in air. Buggy because on ground I can simply walk away from hunt. There is no way a pack of dogs should be moving that fast in air, while on ground track like a regular (bit faster) mob. I moved an area, it appeared in my room, moved an area, it appeared INSTANTLY with no lag or delay. Would have been easier to just run from Veran. Also, when I died, the hunt kept appearing in my same room, even when I was recalling as a ghost.

I didnt mind your druid but like I said, you didnt have a chance to beat me in a fight.