Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Adinon the Grand Master of Artistry..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45640
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 09-Feb-06 07:04 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45640, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Adinon the Grand Master of Artistry, Sheathed Blade"

Thu Feb 9 06:00:27 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Adinon perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Adiono (Guest), 09-Feb-06 09:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Ginharq (Guest), 09-Feb-06 10:01 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Niazuruzain (Guest), 11-Feb-06 03:53 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Adinon (Guest), 13-Feb-06 08:41 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Kraler (Guest), 11-Feb-06 01:16 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Goodbyes, Adinon (Guest), 13-Feb-06 08:43 AM, #6

Adiono (Guest)Thu 09-Feb-06 09:13 AM

#45641, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well second char and made it to hero again, just. Had one more death before I would end up here.

Its been both fun and not som fun this time.
Started out as I planed, hailing the Emperor as he passed on Eastern and finaly getting the oath. I had alot of fun in the Empire but then I made a IRL move to Singapore and my logtimes changed. Suddenly noone from the Empire was online when I was and I ended up getting killed and requipping. (good practice I guess). Then one day people started showing up. I became fun again. Mostly I liked it some days ago when I got in Schu..'s face. Was the most fun so fare. Finaly I saw some off the evil in the Empire, up to that moment everyone been quite friendly, even across sects.

A big thanks to Remaron (or something close I cant ever remember names) and the Fire giant A something that I grouped with alot for the lower ranks. We made a good team and the interaction and always getting at eachothers throat was fun. Makes the waiting for mobs to repop so much more fun.

To everyone in Empire, sorry I didnt do better, died alot and well couldn't kill a fly it seemed like. (I hope I get better at pk)

You always forget someone but thanks to everyone that plays, its always nice to log on and see 50 more ppl waisting there time ;)

Ginharq (Guest)Thu 09-Feb-06 10:01 AM

#45642, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Hey..drop me a line will you? vanjedahawkerick@hotmail.com

I just wanted to ask a few things

Niazuruzain (Guest)Sat 11-Feb-06 03:53 AM

#45666, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Yes, I remember that.

I realised that you had not much heroes before and probably never played a bard. I tried to give you some hints and advices, hopefully that helped - anyways, you did better and better with every day. For second hero you did fine. And Empire is always fun - only one thing that still making CF attractive to me.

Good luck with your next.

Adinon (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 08:41 AM

#45784, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #3

Yea thanks for letting me taggle along when you where out getting stuff, helpt alot. And I hope I helped some as well.

(look I typed my name right =))

Kraler (Guest)Sat 11-Feb-06 01:16 PM

#45678, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

I remember that....we had some great fun together at the lower levels, to bad my character got autodeleted during christmas.

Adinon (Guest)Mon 13-Feb-06 08:43 AM

#45785, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #4

Yea that was a bummer, remember fighting with you over who would get promoted first, was alot of fun. To bad you couldnt log during christmas. I'll see you back in the field.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45640 Previous topic | Next topic