Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Adinon the Grand Master of Artistry, Sheathed Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45640
45640, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Adinon the Grand Master of Artistry, Sheathed Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 9 06:00:27 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Adinon perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:145
45641, Goodbyes
Posted by Adiono on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well second char and made it to hero again, just. Had one more death before I would end up here.

Its been both fun and not som fun this time.
Started out as I planed, hailing the Emperor as he passed on Eastern and finaly getting the oath. I had alot of fun in the Empire but then I made a IRL move to Singapore and my logtimes changed. Suddenly noone from the Empire was online when I was and I ended up getting killed and requipping. (good practice I guess). Then one day people started showing up. I became fun again. Mostly I liked it some days ago when I got in Schu..'s face. Was the most fun so fare. Finaly I saw some off the evil in the Empire, up to that moment everyone been quite friendly, even across sects.

A big thanks to Remaron (or something close I cant ever remember names) and the Fire giant A something that I grouped with alot for the lower ranks. We made a good team and the interaction and always getting at eachothers throat was fun. Makes the waiting for mobs to repop so much more fun.

To everyone in Empire, sorry I didnt do better, died alot and well couldn't kill a fly it seemed like. (I hope I get better at pk)

You always forget someone but thanks to everyone that plays, its always nice to log on and see 50 more ppl waisting there time ;)
45642, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Ginharq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey..drop me a line will you? vanjedahawkerick@hotmail.com

I just wanted to ask a few things :)
45666, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Niazuruzain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, I remember that.

I realised that you had not much heroes before and probably never played a bard. I tried to give you some hints and advices, hopefully that helped - anyways, you did better and better with every day. For second hero you did fine. And Empire is always fun - only one thing that still making CF attractive to me. ;)

Good luck with your next.
45784, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Adinon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yea thanks for letting me taggle along when you where out getting stuff, helpt alot. And I hope I helped some as well.

(look I typed my name right =))
45678, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Kraler on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember that....we had some great fun together at the lower levels, to bad my character got autodeleted during christmas.
45785, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Adinon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yea that was a bummer, remember fighting with you over who would get promoted first, was alot of fun. To bad you couldnt log during christmas. I'll see you back in the field.