Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Ilberdaii Vhingral the Grand Master o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45467
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-Feb-06 03:48 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45467, "(DELETED) [SCION] Ilberdaii Vhingral the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat Feb 4 14:48:45 2006

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ilberdaii perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ilberdaii Vhingral the Grand Mast..., N b M (Guest), 06-Feb-06 02:49 PM, #1
     Reply Bye, Alidove (Guest), 06-Feb-06 03:38 PM, #2
     Reply Flyto swimto changes, DurNominator, 06-Feb-06 05:30 PM, #3
     Reply For Nep, N b M (Guest), 06-Feb-06 06:15 PM, #4
          Reply Heck with that..., Lightmaged (Guest), 06-Feb-06 07:46 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Heck with that..., N b M (Guest), 06-Feb-06 08:13 PM, #6
          Reply RE: For Nep, nepenthe, 06-Feb-06 08:40 PM, #7
               Reply Gotcha, I just wanted a bit of clarification, Thanks n/..., N b M (Guest), 06-Feb-06 08:53 PM, #8

N b M (Guest)Mon 06-Feb-06 02:49 PM

#45494, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ilberdaii Vhingral the Grand Mast..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry scion, I just couldn't play another character that felt too much like Akscereh. Eshval, you still rock and will as long as you play. Scion in general, woop some ass (sorry Greddarh and Agrivopos).

Walrus is mean as hell, I hate the changes or bug with swimto (its ####). And tiger is tough, I morn greatly deleting a shifter that I actually Finally got a decent set of forms with but alas, just cant play two like characters twice.

See you all in the fields

NbM

Alidove (Guest)Mon 06-Feb-06 03:38 PM

#45495, "Bye"
In response to Reply #1

Liked interacting with you. Our fights were decent. I feel your frustration with the flyto swimto changes.

Aksereh was way more creepy. Heh

See ya.

DurNominatorMon 06-Feb-06 05:28 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45498, "Flyto swimto changes"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Mon 06-Feb-06 05:30 PM

When did these changes occur and how were they changed? I haven't noticed anything crappy about flyto/swimto.

*No picket fence this time.

N b M (Guest)Mon 06-Feb-06 06:15 PM

#45499, "For Nep"
In response to Reply #1

Wed Jan 25 00:21:20 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 48 (50 hrs):
Uppity Mage Syndrome RP, but that's often a good thing for a would-be Scion mage.

Thu Jan 26 01:48:31 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 50 (57 hrs):
Man, there's a fine, fine line between cool uppity mage condescending RP ad just talking pure unsubstantiated trash.

You confused me with this...
First your celebrating my stuck up RP and saying its a good thing and then, unless I am mistaken, saying that the same rp was garbage? Now, I am not saying that I think your wrong for saying I talked ####, I did talk ####... to the marans. My scions usually talk #### to marans, hell, most scions usually talk #### to marans since they live basically Just To Kill You. No get me wrong, I am not trying to call you out, I am just trying to get a bit of clarification as to where you think I went wrong.

Chris

Lightmaged (Guest)Mon 06-Feb-06 07:46 PM

#45500, "Heck with that..."
In response to Reply #4

Nepenthe's comments were alright. Never disagree or question Nepenthe. He is a bad ass mofo but good to have on side. *chuckles* Im brown nosing Nepenthe at any opportunity.

What about Eshval saying better get to your pinacle or you're gone. That comment should bother you more. Sheesh Heroed in under 54 hours is pretty good. Thats almost constant ranking with a little time out to gather gear, raid/defend, maybe practice a few controls. 40-50 hours is pretty good to hero someone. I thought so anyhow!! Some lame level 36 sitting anti-paladin...that needs a kick in the ass.

N b M (Guest)Mon 06-Feb-06 08:13 PM

#45503, "RE: Heck with that..."
In response to Reply #5

Bleh, im not mad at nep, I just want to know what I did to make him think that (unless it is the #### talking to the marans, thats normal for me I hate marans ). And as to eshval being all mean with making me rank that last rank (and then another imm giving me #### for actually ranking!) I understand, she is after all, trying to be more evil.

If you need some tips eshval baby, give me a ring

NbM

nepentheMon 06-Feb-06 08:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45504, "RE: For Nep"
In response to Reply #4

There's a bit lost in translation here.

>Wed Jan 25 00:21:20 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 48 (50
>hrs):
>Uppity Mage Syndrome RP, but that's often a good thing for a
>would-be Scion mage.
>
>Thu Jan 26 01:48:31 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 50 (57
>hrs):
>Man, there's a fine, fine line between cool uppity mage
>condescending RP ad just talking pure unsubstantiated trash.

Emphasis is mine.

I wasn't saying that your RP was trash, rather that the character's uppity mage RP sometimes cross the lined for me into pure trash talk that wasn't backed up by reality.

I don't think I was trying to say something either good or bad there, just to try to give an impression of the character's RP as perceived by me. A lot of solid evil characters have RP that I would find somewhat repellent in someone I had to personally interact with, yet, think is very appropriate for the character. I don't think there's anything wrong with an evil character in this vein who taunts his enemies by asserting or implying things that aren't true. (I can't remember specifics off the top of my head.)

Make sense?

N b M (Guest)Mon 06-Feb-06 08:53 PM

#45505, "Gotcha, I just wanted a bit of clarification, Thanks n/..."
In response to Reply #7

yada yada
no text!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45467 Previous topic | Next topic