Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Ilberdaii Vhingral the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45467
45467, (DELETED) [SCION] Ilberdaii Vhingral the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 4 14:48:45 2006

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ilberdaii perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:84
45494, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ilberdaii Vhingral the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry scion, I just couldn't play another character that felt too much like Akscereh. Eshval, you still rock and will as long as you play. Scion in general, woop some ass (sorry Greddarh and Agrivopos).

Walrus is mean as hell, I hate the changes or bug with swimto (its ####). And tiger is tough, I morn greatly deleting a shifter that I actually Finally got a decent set of forms with but alas, just cant play two like characters twice.

See you all in the fields

NbM
45495, Bye
Posted by Alidove on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked interacting with you. Our fights were decent. I feel your frustration with the flyto swimto changes.

Aksereh was way more creepy. Heh

See ya.
45498, Flyto swimto changes
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When did these changes occur and how were they changed? I haven't noticed anything crappy about flyto/swimto.

*No picket fence this time.
45499, For Nep
Wed Jan 25 00:21:20 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 48 (50 hrs):
Uppity Mage Syndrome RP, but that's often a good thing for a would-be Scion mage.

Thu Jan 26 01:48:31 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 50 (57 hrs):
Man, there's a fine, fine line between cool uppity mage condescending RP ad just talking pure unsubstantiated trash.

You confused me with this...
First your celebrating my stuck up RP and saying its a good thing and then, unless I am mistaken, saying that the same rp was garbage? Now, I am not saying that I think your wrong for saying I talked ####, I did talk ####... to the marans. My scions usually talk #### to marans, hell, most scions usually talk #### to marans since they live basically Just To Kill You. No get me wrong, I am not trying to call you out, I am just trying to get a bit of clarification as to where you think I went wrong.

Chris
45500, Heck with that...
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nepenthe's comments were alright. Never disagree or question Nepenthe. He is a bad ass mofo but good to have on side. *chuckles* Im brown nosing Nepenthe at any opportunity.

What about Eshval saying better get to your pinacle or you're gone. That comment should bother you more. Sheesh Heroed in under 54 hours is pretty good. Thats almost constant ranking with a little time out to gather gear, raid/defend, maybe practice a few controls. 40-50 hours is pretty good to hero someone. I thought so anyhow!! Some lame level 36 sitting anti-paladin...that needs a kick in the ass.
45503, RE: Heck with that...
Bleh, im not mad at nep, I just want to know what I did to make him think that (unless it is the #### talking to the marans, thats normal for me I hate marans ;) ). And as to eshval being all mean with making me rank that last rank (and then another imm giving me #### for actually ranking!) I understand, she is after all, trying to be more evil.

If you need some tips eshval baby, give me a ring :P

NbM
45504, RE: For Nep
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There's a bit lost in translation here.

>Wed Jan 25 00:21:20 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 48 (50
>hrs):
>Uppity Mage Syndrome RP, but that's often a good thing for a
>would-be Scion mage.
>
>Thu Jan 26 01:48:31 2006 by 'Drokalanatym' at level 50 (57
>hrs):
>Man, there's a fine, fine line between cool uppity mage
>condescending RP ad just talking pure unsubstantiated trash.

Emphasis is mine.

I wasn't saying that your RP was trash, rather that the character's uppity mage RP sometimes cross the lined for me into pure trash talk that wasn't backed up by reality.

I don't think I was trying to say something either good or bad there, just to try to give an impression of the character's RP as perceived by me. A lot of solid evil characters have RP that I would find somewhat repellent in someone I had to personally interact with, yet, think is very appropriate for the character. I don't think there's anything wrong with an evil character in this vein who taunts his enemies by asserting or implying things that aren't true. (I can't remember specifics off the top of my head.)

Make sense?
45505, Gotcha, I just wanted a bit of clarification, Thanks n/t
yada yada
no text!