Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Rceruzori the Harai Goshi" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43027
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Nov-05 05:52 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43027, "(DELETED) [None] Rceruzori the Harai Goshi"

Thu Nov 17 04:51:58 2005

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Rceruzori perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:46

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Turian (Guest)Thu 17-Nov-05 10:34 PM

#43033, "Damn."
In response to Reply #0

Hate to see you go.

Gotta say you stuck it out with a hard to play combo. I've tried dark-elf assassins before but hated dying in 2 rounds to pincer happy duergars with mithril or the occasional ranger ambush too. You did seem to get hit an inordinate amount though, was trying to figure that out. When I was in your level range as an assassin I seem to remember almost never getting touched in battlefields.
Heck, who knows, maybe it's the fabled luck stat.

I saw you eat a few bad deaths you wouldn't have had to deal with if you had just a little more hp, or maybe a little more hp gear.

Good luck with your next.

Rceruzori (Guest)Fri 18-Nov-05 10:19 PM

#43049, "RE: Damn."
In response to Reply #3

Have to admitt it was a hard combo, simply didn't have enough hp to stand much if I did get hit. It did seem my dodging would go in streaks from not getting hit at all to getting my butt handed to me. Anyhow was being pk'ed by a certain kitty, was impaled, and fled. My wonderful DSL provider decided to make some changes and was disconntected. By the time I got back in I either died of the bleeding or otherwise killed, irritating. Decided I would try another combination and see how it goes. See ya around.

Certain kitty (Guest)Sat 19-Nov-05 11:00 AM

#43056, "Yea that wasn't good."
In response to Reply #4

I found you in the grove 2 w from herbary and thought you had healed and were coming back to rock my world with kotegaeshi. I realised quickly you were ld after I attacked you and you were already writhing. Sucks it went that way and it also sucks that someone felt the need to full loot you since I only kept your spear (I needed it damnit).

I hope you have better luck with race/class choices and isp in the future.

Iander (Guest)Thu 17-Nov-05 05:37 PM

#43032, "Hate to see this"
In response to Reply #0

Man, it's already hard to find someone to rank with. What brought this on? You seemed to keep on trucking even after eating some bad deaths there.

Krashnar (Guest)Thu 17-Nov-05 03:37 PM

#43031, "Awe, my dark-elf buddy is gone"
In response to Reply #0

Now who am I going to get to scout around for me? Bleh!
You seemed newish, I hope being so flimsy isnt' what ran you off Dark-elves RULE!
Oh and uh, continue to play on the darkside?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43027 Previous topic | Next topic