Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Rceruzori the Harai Goshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43027
43027, (DELETED) [None] Rceruzori the Harai Goshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 17 04:51:58 2005

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Rceruzori perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:46
43033, Damn.
Posted by Turian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hate to see you go.

Gotta say you stuck it out with a hard to play combo. I've tried dark-elf assassins before but hated dying in 2 rounds to pincer happy duergars with mithril or the occasional ranger ambush too. You did seem to get hit an inordinate amount though, was trying to figure that out. When I was in your level range as an assassin I seem to remember almost never getting touched in battlefields.
Heck, who knows, maybe it's the fabled luck stat.

I saw you eat a few bad deaths you wouldn't have had to deal with if you had just a little more hp, or maybe a little more hp gear.

Good luck with your next.

43049, RE: Damn.
Posted by Rceruzori on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Have to admitt it was a hard combo, simply didn't have enough hp to stand much if I did get hit. It did seem my dodging would go in streaks from not getting hit at all to getting my butt handed to me. Anyhow was being pk'ed by a certain kitty, was impaled, and fled. My wonderful DSL provider decided to make some changes and was disconntected. By the time I got back in I either died of the bleeding or otherwise killed, irritating. Decided I would try another combination and see how it goes. See ya around.
43056, Yea that wasn't good.
Posted by Certain kitty on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I found you in the grove 2 w from herbary and thought you had healed and were coming back to rock my world with kotegaeshi. I realised quickly you were ld after I attacked you and you were already writhing. Sucks it went that way and it also sucks that someone felt the need to full loot you since I only kept your spear (I needed it damnit).

I hope you have better luck with race/class choices and isp in the future.
43032, Hate to see this
Posted by Iander on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, it's already hard to find someone to rank with. What brought this on? You seemed to keep on trucking even after eating some bad deaths there.
43031, Awe, my dark-elf buddy is gone
Posted by Krashnar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Now who am I going to get to scout around for me? Bleh!
You seemed newish, I hope being so flimsy isnt' what ran you off Dark-elves RULE!
Oh and uh, continue to play on the darkside?