Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) Telithren the Anduvel the Master of Harm..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42182
Show all folders

Telithren (Guest)Fri 21-Oct-05 10:20 PM

#42182, "(RAGE DELETE) Telithren the Anduvel the Master of Harm..."

Wood-elf
Bard
Level 38

Hours: 66
Well, I kind of hate to delete, since I really enjoy playing Telithren the most part. Basically the char was an outlander applicant that was always singing. I felt I did pretty well rp-wise for the most part, though I don't know how well I conveyed his personality. I also tried to go for an evolving personality, which worked reasonably well. I was, of course a complete failure at PK, but that's to be expected since I didn't try. Though this character was going to be one I learn to PK with, I was planning to become very aggressive as I ranked into a range I enjoy fighting in and had the character become interested. This character idea is one I've had for a long time, and it's one I will reprise at some point. I'll just have to pray that I don't mob-die.

I deleted because of mob deaths. My patience for ranking is extremely limitted anyhow, so trying to play a high-penalty neutral character probably wasn't a great idea. Ultimately the frustration of re-ranking the samn damn level again plus the chore of trying to find a worthwhile group given my limitted playing hours and pbase/rp restrictions was more than I could tolerate. I was tempted to just play at level 38 for the rest of Telithren's life, but I figured it'd be better to just delete now and have the chance to try again someday.

I don't expect anyone to take note of this, really, since I hardly knew anybody at all. But as this was my first real attempt to play a character in quite a while, it seems significant to me even though it was short-lived and little-known. Appologies to anyone who liked it and would've enjoyed seeing me continue. Anyone who wants to render an opinion good or bad, I'd enjoy seeing people's reaction.

Arvam, I worked your religion in basically because I enjoyed interacting with you as Zandrumial, and since then I've figured I'd follow your religion when you got one.

-Valkenar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EskelianFri 21-Oct-05 10:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#42183, "Nice RP, I ranked with you once. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42182 Previous topic | Next topic