Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) Telithren the Anduvel the Master of Harm...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42182
42182, (RAGE DELETE) Telithren the Anduvel the Master of Harm...
Posted by Telithren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wood-elf
Bard
Level 38

Hours: 66
Well, I kind of hate to delete, since I really enjoy playing Telithren the most part. Basically the char was an outlander applicant that was always singing. I felt I did pretty well rp-wise for the most part, though I don't know how well I conveyed his personality. I also tried to go for an evolving personality, which worked reasonably well. I was, of course a complete failure at PK, but that's to be expected since I didn't try. Though this character was going to be one I learn to PK with, I was planning to become very aggressive as I ranked into a range I enjoy fighting in and had the character become interested. This character idea is one I've had for a long time, and it's one I will reprise at some point. I'll just have to pray that I don't mob-die.

I deleted because of mob deaths. My patience for ranking is extremely limitted anyhow, so trying to play a high-penalty neutral character probably wasn't a great idea. Ultimately the frustration of re-ranking the samn damn level again plus the chore of trying to find a worthwhile group given my limitted playing hours and pbase/rp restrictions was more than I could tolerate. I was tempted to just play at level 38 for the rest of Telithren's life, but I figured it'd be better to just delete now and have the chance to try again someday.

I don't expect anyone to take note of this, really, since I hardly knew anybody at all. But as this was my first real attempt to play a character in quite a while, it seems significant to me even though it was short-lived and little-known. Appologies to anyone who liked it and would've enjoyed seeing me continue. Anyone who wants to render an opinion good or bad, I'd enjoy seeing people's reaction.

Arvam, I worked your religion in basically because I enjoyed interacting with you as Zandrumial, and since then I've figured I'd follow your religion when you got one.

-Valkenar
42183, Nice RP, I ranked with you once. n/t
Posted by Eskelian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t