Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Talminoch the Sword of Judgement" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41956
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 10-Oct-05 03:24 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41956, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Talminoch the Sword of Judgement"

Mon Oct 10 15:24:40 2005

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Talminoch perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:65

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Meagara (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 04:34 PM

#41960, "Bah..."
In response to Reply #0

I really liked you a lot. Really competant and tough. I was actually wondering if you might not get Maranized soon, but then you started showing up less and less (or so it seemed).

Luck with the next.

GnarugkTue 11-Oct-05 12:13 PM
Member since 13th Sep 2005
19 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#41981, "My perspective"
In response to Reply #3

I was empowered to level 30. I was told by Forsk not to rank (once I'd reached 38) until I'd received further blessing, though I'd sort of made that decision a bit prior to that when Hrugald mentioned having the same dilemma. There weren't very many evils in my range, and those that did show up were hunted farelely relentlessly. Sure, I can agree with the idea that the destruction of evil doesn't necessarily entail parity, but it wasn't very fitting with the whole paladin concept to try jumping every evil around. I fought what solo fights I could find, rarely encountered more than one evil at a time, and quickly got bored with so many hero level marans having already taken the codex and scepter. It seemed everyone else was about getting ranked up to hunt evils and I was stuck twiddling my thumbs. End of character.

Thanks for the initial interviews and whatnot, and I'd hoped to get ranked up for some decent battles, but it doesn't appear it was meant to be. On to the next.

Cartherlen

Feichin (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 04:26 PM

#41959, "Bleh and I thought you were going for a rest."
In response to Reply #0

I hope you get inspired to another character soon.
I liked this one. Best of luck.

Hrugald (Guest)Mon 10-Oct-05 03:41 PM

#41957, "You suck, that was a good character. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41956 Previous topic | Next topic