Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Talminoch the Sword of Judgement
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41956
41956, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Talminoch the Sword of Judgement
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 10 15:24:40 2005

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Talminoch perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:65
41960, Bah...
Posted by Meagara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you a lot. Really competant and tough. I was actually wondering if you might not get Maranized soon, but then you started showing up less and less (or so it seemed).

Luck with the next.
41981, My perspective
Posted by Gnarugk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was empowered to level 30. I was told by Forsk not to rank (once I'd reached 38) until I'd received further blessing, though I'd sort of made that decision a bit prior to that when Hrugald mentioned having the same dilemma. There weren't very many evils in my range, and those that did show up were hunted farelely relentlessly. Sure, I can agree with the idea that the destruction of evil doesn't necessarily entail parity, but it wasn't very fitting with the whole paladin concept to try jumping every evil around. I fought what solo fights I could find, rarely encountered more than one evil at a time, and quickly got bored with so many hero level marans having already taken the codex and scepter. It seemed everyone else was about getting ranked up to hunt evils and I was stuck twiddling my thumbs. End of character.

Thanks for the initial interviews and whatnot, and I'd hoped to get ranked up for some decent battles, but it doesn't appear it was meant to be. On to the next.

Cartherlen
41959, Bleh and I thought you were going for a rest.
Posted by Feichin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you get inspired to another character soon.
I liked this one. Best of luck.
41957, You suck, that was a good character. nt
Posted by Hrugald on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt