Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Gasstiel the Shaman" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41535
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Sep-05 03:56 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41535, "(DELETED) [None] Gasstiel the Shaman"

Wed Sep 21 15:58:08 2005

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Gasstiel perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gasstiel (Guest)Fri 23-Sep-05 10:35 AM

#41596, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Gasstiel the Shaman"
In response to Reply #0

Man, I really hated holding off deleting this guy. But this was one of those characters where 5% of the time was the most fun I'd ever had. The other 95% felt like a job.

The 5% of fun was dealing with Qaledus (my new most favorite imm to deal with by the way, you have earned the new word of "pimmpteraction"). Seriously, it has been years since I felt really immersed in the game and I really looked forward to the meetings in your office, everytime I was there I really "felt" the character. There were a few characters that stood out that I dealt with but really only a handful and they probably know who they were. Everyone else, learn to haggle. Seriously, if someone tosses out a high price for an item, don't just stop speaking, counter offer.

My only real bitch with this char was that I found it very difficult to level being evil and not having chosen a "team".

Not really playing right now, need to recharge my batteries. Just hope Q is still pimmping it when I do come back around.

Mikatra (Guest)Fri 23-Sep-05 03:46 PM

#41603, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Gasstiel the Shaman"
In response to Reply #1

We had some good times and good fights. Well done with Gasstiel. I'm sorry you didn't rank much.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41535 Previous topic | Next topic