Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Gasstiel the Shaman
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41535
41535, (DELETED) [None] Gasstiel the Shaman
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 21 15:58:08 2005

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Gasstiel perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:149
41596, RE: (DELETED) [None] Gasstiel the Shaman
Posted by Gasstiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, I really hated holding off deleting this guy. But this was one of those characters where 5% of the time was the most fun I'd ever had. The other 95% felt like a job.

The 5% of fun was dealing with Qaledus (my new most favorite imm to deal with by the way, you have earned the new word of "pimmpteraction"). Seriously, it has been years since I felt really immersed in the game and I really looked forward to the meetings in your office, everytime I was there I really "felt" the character. There were a few characters that stood out that I dealt with but really only a handful and they probably know who they were. Everyone else, learn to haggle. Seriously, if someone tosses out a high price for an item, don't just stop speaking, counter offer.

My only real bitch with this char was that I found it very difficult to level being evil and not having chosen a "team".

Not really playing right now, need to recharge my batteries. Just hope Q is still pimmping it when I do come back around.
41603, RE: (DELETED) [None] Gasstiel the Shaman
Posted by Mikatra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good times and good fights. Well done with Gasstiel. I'm sorry you didn't rank much.