Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Marrmarsh the Desecrator of the Most Holy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41428
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Sep-05 08:27 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41428, "(AUTO) [None] Marrmarsh the Desecrator of the Most Holy"

Fri Sep 16 10:33:07 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Marrmarsh perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:68

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoWed 21-Sep-05 08:27 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41468, "well, he didn't auto because I died"
In response to Reply #0

I was working on a contract away from home.

Orcs are a lot more playable now than they used to be. Thumbs up. My one major disappointment was with bloodsteep being so buggy I couldn't afford to use it.

I'm wondering though if the guy I died to is the one being called robo-outlander. It felt like it at the time. Sadly, I was caught when trying to figure out a problem I had with enslave, so had lots of commands queued when he started tripping me, and then I made the classic newbie error of spamming flee too many times whilst caught in trip spam, so promptly got caught up with when I fled.

AiekoosoSun 18-Sep-05 08:48 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41479, "Robo-warrior"
In response to Reply #4

Eyzy the Initiate of the Macalla, Venom of the Ancients

That was him. I was betting money that it was another character created by Marcus and played by his script.

Heh, but if it works don't knock it.

Tunntarm (Guest)Tue 20-Sep-05 03:37 PM

#41518, "RE: well, he didn't auto because I died"
In response to Reply #4

I liked you and was suspecting that it might be you, playing european midday hours and very competent, somehow I got to think of a certain drowa-p, thanks for the nifty stuff you showed me and F**K Y** for following your r-p and looting me when I ####ed up in the shadow grove.

incognitoTue 20-Sep-05 04:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41520, "yeah, I felt bad about that"
In response to Reply #2

I was wavering but then an imm said over the clan channel "If you is giving that back me think you not greedy", and since I was sphere covetousness (I think), I figured that giving it all back wouldn't be a great idea after all.

Having said that, I probably would have given it back without the imm's input because if a necro guesses you stole his stuff (and really it was not that hard to guess), and you continue to group with him (because I enjoyed grouping with you), its pretty easy for him to get his own back if he wants.

I would have made up for it though had I been able to play more.

Can't really play these days because I get up for work at 6am and get back around 8pm. Forums is about the limit of my stamina now.

Hope you keep going though. You made cf a more interesting place (for me, and I think also for our enemies).

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41428 Previous topic | Next topic