Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Marrmarsh the Desecrator of the Most Holy
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41428
41428, (AUTO) [None] Marrmarsh the Desecrator of the Most Holy
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 16 10:33:07 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Marrmarsh perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:68
41468, well, he didn't auto because I died
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was working on a contract away from home.

Orcs are a lot more playable now than they used to be. Thumbs up. My one major disappointment was with bloodsteep being so buggy I couldn't afford to use it.

I'm wondering though if the guy I died to is the one being called robo-outlander. It felt like it at the time. Sadly, I was caught when trying to figure out a problem I had with enslave, so had lots of commands queued when he started tripping me, and then I made the classic newbie error of spamming flee too many times whilst caught in trip spam, so promptly got caught up with when I fled.
41479, Robo-warrior
Posted by Aiekooso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Eyzy the Initiate of the Macalla, Venom of the Ancients

That was him. I was betting money that it was another character created by Marcus and played by his script.

Heh, but if it works don't knock it.
41518, RE: well, he didn't auto because I died
Posted by Tunntarm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you and was suspecting that it might be you, playing european midday hours and very competent, somehow I got to think of a certain drowa-p, thanks for the nifty stuff you showed me and F**K Y** for following your r-p and looting me when I ####ed up in the shadow grove.
41520, yeah, I felt bad about that
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was wavering but then an imm said over the clan channel "If you is giving that back me think you not greedy", and since I was sphere covetousness (I think), I figured that giving it all back wouldn't be a great idea after all.

Having said that, I probably would have given it back without the imm's input because if a necro guesses you stole his stuff (and really it was not that hard to guess), and you continue to group with him (because I enjoyed grouping with you), its pretty easy for him to get his own back if he wants.

I would have made up for it though had I been able to play more.

Can't really play these days because I get up for work at 6am and get back around 8pm. Forums is about the limit of my stamina now.

Hope you keep going though. You made cf a more interesting place (for me, and I think also for our enemies).